IMG_0941.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0946.JPG

Ggg

photo.JPG
IMG_0949.JPG

Winning!
Langley, BC, 20180824.
$1.619. Chevron 94 octane for the '75 Corvette.

It's all in the timing...lol

I was in the used record store today and found a tape I had been looking for.
Led Zeppelin, The Song Remains The Same, part 1. (I already have part 2).
The guy says they are $5 each and you have to buy both tapes as a pair!
"Of Course"... I says. LOL

The other day I started to build a new pair of speakers so I went to the plywood store to get two sheets of ply.
The fellow there tells me that because of the recent fires in the BC Interior wood prices are 'stupid high'.
"Of Course!" I says!! LOL

So..the price of gas is just part of the game.
LOL
Graham

Last edited:
View attachment 11385 This is the Shell station. On Country hills Blvd across from Canadian Tire an hour ago.

Does anybody know anyone who ever uses mid grade premium for anything??

I'm positive I've never used it ever. Does that selection even work? Or is it just a marketing bluff... lol
What kind of car uses "silver"?
"Ya... my car kind of needs premium so I use "Silver". It's kind of high performance and a little bit fast but not "gold" fast."

Does anybody know anyone who ever uses mid grade premium for anything??

I'm positive I've never used it ever. Does that selection even work? Or is it just a marketing bluff... lol
What kind of car uses "silver"?
"Ya... my car kind of needs premium so I use "Silver". It's kind of high performance and a little bit fast but not "gold" fast."

An old friend of mine used to drive truck and delivered fuel. He told me there is only 2 tanks at the stations, regular and premium. Midgrade is simply mixed 50-50 right at the pump. Still looking for a station that sells 100+ octane at the pump, a guy can only wish eh?

Reactions: ddgermann
So what are you saying Mike.... You couldn't 'Dodge' a gas station?.... :rolleyes:... Last Mopar I had was a 72 340 4 spd Duster 43 years ago.... It was hard on gas too....and tires...
Back in Moncton NB,my uncle took me for a ride in his 72 340. I was 11 and still remember him lighting em up coming out of the Parlee Beach parking lot near Shediac. Lol. One of my most vivid memories.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread