wonder who's the Highest & who's the Lowest with PHOTO PROOF
Post Photo and Date and Location
Starting with FALUN ALBERTA CO-OP on AUGUST 1st 2017
Absolutely Love this High Octane Price !!! :thumbs:
yup ... in the rain :Shifty:

FalunABCoop-01Aug2017.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: OneTrueChevyGirl
In my short travels today,I've seen a low of 85 cents to 105 for regular. Long weekend coming. It's going up. I deleted my pump price pic from the Coventry Husky a couple of days ago.

Geeze Graham! That's insane! I was paying around that much a few years ago, but ever since the oil prices tanked, we've been in the low 90's and 100's for quite a while.

Sweet Jesus Graham! Are prices even higher in downtown Van - don't they stick on additional city gas tax? My money's on you for top dollar!

Victoria - Chevron 94 octane at $1.44 today. No photo - but then I’m already beat! We always see a substantial jump right before a holiday weekend too. Costco Gas is always lined up around the entire parking lot. Every day. Why people accept low grade gas to save .03 a litre boggles my mind!

Funny. everyone always think gas is cheaper in USA. As I am am writing this, I am in Los Angeles an on the same street the price of regular fuel is from 2.79 to 3.59 usd. Two weeks ago, in Alaska, I saw 3.29. Also only between .16 to .20 from regular to premium.

Funny. everyone always think gas is cheaper in USA. As I am am writing this, I am in Los Angeles an on the same street the price of regular fuel is from 2.79 to 3.59 usd. Two weeks ago, in Alaska, I saw 3.29. Also only between .16 to .20 from regular to premium.

Really depends where you are. I'm currently in Florida, drove down in a 2016 5.0 GT Convertible ( don't ban me over it!!! LOL ) . On the way down I paid as little as 1.89 in Columbia SC ( Regular ) and currently here in Florida I just paid US$2.09 at Shell which is about CDN$0.71/litre . Over the last 3 weeks the price has varied from 2.06-2.25.

Reactions: theboss
I normaly go to Florida twice a year and that's the price renge I have paid to. I can tell you now, it's more expensive on the west coast then the east cost.

Yesterday we drove to santa monica and,on the same street,in a distance of .5 kilometer, the price for regular vary from 2.79 to 3.99.

For those with C7's..... are you putting in 91 or 94 Octane?
I've mostly been using 91, as not every gas station has 94.
What's the concensus?

I usually end up with 91 but always put in 94 if it's available. I admit I do not pay much attention to the brand. Only 3 things I consider fueling. 1) Always use a station with lots of traffic to avoid getting old premium. 2) Never put in regular. 3) Price. Always check the price. (ok this one is a joke because I'm normally too freaked out about getting a drop of fuel on the paint to remember to even check) :bsmile:

The 3 Z06s I've had ran great on the street with 91.

D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread