Damn you're getting more and more crowded in the shop. You'll soon have to expand.....:D

A mystery client -- that sounds interesting. Another lucky customer.
I'll have to book mine in for next year just to get a spot. Jeesh.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing Polar Jets 'lift-off'.

C.

Some preliminary numbers from today.

I'm commanding 12 degrees of timing but the computer is only giving me 6 degrees.

I talked to Rob and his last fill up was in November-my guess is this car has tank "winter blend" 91 octane.

This is probably why the original numbers were on the low side as well.

We will probably drain the tank and get some fresh 94 from one of the busier gas stations or just go ahead and do the meth kit.
polarjet_zps92eb8124.jpg

Once we get the "bad gas" taken care of watch out!

One other thing to mention-we are very impressed with the fit and and finish of the ECS kit.

It's a very well thought out kit.

I hope that the tuning tomorrow goes smoothly now that the suspect fuel is out and some fresh Ultra 94 is in. Pretty sweet numbers despite the unfavorable conditions. Great job Arun. Thank you! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

P.S. - Just as a quick reminder... most of my driving will occur with the exhaust in closed mode.

On another note, cosmetically, the car looks even more fantastic. The newly powder-coated calipers (in fire engine red) look beautiful and makes things "pop" a bit more than before, and the F55 console dial M2W controller is really cool. Love the look of the dial in the center console and am thankful it could be made functional in some way.

Thanks Manny.

Polar Jet: Great pics of the new calipers and skull center caps. An excellent combination.
Thanks for sending thru.

C.

Thanks Colin. I don't have an account with a picture hosting site so I usually don't post pics. If you want to on my behalf, please do!
Too bad my wife and Manny don't like the caps. I think they look cool. Some people (not mentioning names), unlike you and I just have no taste. lol
[mob][/mob]

Thanks Colin. I don't have an account with a picture hosting site so I usually don't post pics. If you want to on my behalf, please do!
Too bad my wife and Manny don't like the caps. I think they look cool. Some people (not mentioning names), unlike you and I just have no taste. lol
[mob][/mob]

Ahhh -- ya can't please everyone.....:D

I'll post the pics you sent. They're cool.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread