This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Please forward to GM

Aug 31, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2024 C8 coupe
Province
NT
Regarding in - vehicle software choices I would suggest that GM has made a mistake with their new approach. Definitely an outlier.

Money! Apple, like all their products, are too expensive and they probably wanted too much. You can get an Android phone for 1/4 the price of an Apple phone. They just aren't made of titanium! lol

Reactions: vintageracer
Money! Apple, like all their products, are too expensive and they probably wanted too much. You can get an Android phone for 1/4 the price of an Apple phone. They just aren't made of titanium! lol
Ya . It’s always the money but this might bite them. I recently read an article in 9 to 5 Mac , all Apple disciples of course, and they asked would you buy a new vehicle without Apple Car Play and nearly 70% said no . And yes there are some excellent Android phones, the S24 for one example. Apple has become a cult which is one of the reasons it’s now a three TRILLION dollar company. I recall when a new iPhone model was about to be released and a reporter from Wired was asked if he thought it would sell as well as previous models and he replied that if it was made out of dog s**t and bottle caps people would still be lined up around the block at three in the morning to buy it . He may not have been far off the mark, lol .