Aug 31, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2024 C8 coupe
Province
NT
Regarding in - vehicle software choices I would suggest that GM has made a mistake with their new approach. Definitely an outlier.

Regarding in - vehicle software choices I would suggest that GM has made a mistake with their new approach. Definitely an outlier.
Money! Apple, like all their products, are too expensive and they probably wanted too much. You can get an Android phone for 1/4 the price of an Apple phone. They just aren't made of titanium! lol

Reactions: vintageracer
Money! Apple, like all their products, are too expensive and they probably wanted too much. You can get an Android phone for 1/4 the price of an Apple phone. They just aren't made of titanium! lol
Ya . It’s always the money but this might bite them. I recently read an article in 9 to 5 Mac , all Apple disciples of course, and they asked would you buy a new vehicle without Apple Car Play and nearly 70% said no . And yes there are some excellent Android phones, the S24 for one example. Apple has become a cult which is one of the reasons it’s now a three TRILLION dollar company. I recall when a new iPhone model was about to be released and a reporter from Wired was asked if he thought it would sell as well as previous models and he replied that if it was made out of dog s**t and bottle caps people would still be lined up around the block at three in the morning to buy it . He may not have been far off the mark, lol .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.