I don't know if this is kosher putting a video on CCF but at least the vehicles are both Chevy's - too bad the bumper bolts on the '51 failed.

1 fifty eight27.jpg

Here is an odd one. Know it is not a 58 but the roof and pillar are very similar. Back end looks very Chrysler like to me. No captions with the pics but thinking it must be mock ups for 61/62 model year. Your thoughts?

4F5F49AD-BEF8-4F2E-B3E4-CF11EF572F4E.jpeg
A264A382-84A3-4341-9551-309596FFB348.jpeg
C1E8BDA1-7269-4975-A999-2DC6E17A4AC8.jpeg

I don't know if this is kosher putting a video on CCF but at least the vehicles are both Chevy's - too bad the bumper bolts on the '51 failed.

Looks like nobody has acknowledged this or they don't know how to open video - just click on the "Gmail" spot in the previous post. Maybe it is because this should have been posted under Billy Bob or they don't like Levis.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Front end looks 61 chevyish... Tail lights similar to Chev impala 61,62 ,63 ,64,65. A concept that was never produced, but by which car company????
I'm seeing an early 60's buick front, chevy impala taillights, a bit of corvette in the tail and B pillar fake vents and a vague image of chevy's crossed flags near the door. Obviously a styling exercise.

Front end looks 61 chevyish... Tail lights similar to Chev impala 61,62 ,63 ,64,65. A concept that was never produced, but by which car company????
"A" pillar definitely '61-'62 Chevrolet, rear wheel opening very much '57 Chev. I agree rear quarter very Chryslerish but also similar to '64 Corvair. I don't think this is a concept car because the mods are going backwards not forwards unless this was built around 1962 - maybe some one's idea of a custom. But what about the background poster that indicates a showroom or display. Big question mark is where did they find the huge greenhouse rear window? "B" pillar very C2 Corvette but too narrow.