tumblr_nlq584ND3b1qcdxvpo1_1280.jpg

Dave, we're waiting...??????

View attachment 105296
There must be some professional body man out there that can explain why the crooked trim thing is so common. I could give you my 2 cents worth but they don't make pennies anymore. I'm not going to say anything about the colour, its just that I never liked Studebaker Green.

There must be some professional body man out there that can explain why the crooked trim thing is so common. I could give you my 2 cents worth but they don't make pennies anymore. I'm not going to say anything about the colour, its just that I never liked Studebaker Green.
I agree Dave, but are we missing the not too obvious. The Stude' green, I won't even call it colour, is atrocious but is it the trim or is it the bumper that is misaligned? Let's see what the rest of the crew has to say......LOL

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
It's the bumper..IMHO

I agree Dave, but are we missing the not too obvious. The Stude' green, I won't even call it colour, is atrocious but is it the trim or is it the bumper that is misaligned? Let's see what the rest of the crew has to say......LOL
It's the trim. Project a line along the top edge of the trip piece and see where it takes you. lol...

Maybe. Just considering the massive weight of most of the parts, I can see where keeping everything aligned might be a problem. I think they even used tons of lead filler to smooth out body panels. I wonder how many of those extended bumpers with the spare wheel carrier fell off?
The fact that they jacked up cars by the bumper could affect the alignment and I know I bumped something with my dads 58 Pontiac and it had a similar outcome. My dad jacked up the car with the jack on the side of the bumper to correct the problem. I never heard of a continental kit falling off ,but that doesn't mean it didn't happen...

Maybe. Just considering the massive weight of most of the parts, I can see where keeping everything aligned might be a problem. I think they even used tons of lead filler to smooth out body panels. I wonder how many of those extended bumpers with the spare wheel carrier fell off?
No wunder both the da front and raw springs gave out.....how 'bowt yoo cuzzin watcha thing?

Maybe just my eyes but doesn't the bumper look misaligned?
Just a wee tad Rruuff, just a wee tad. Reminds me of a 1980 Dodge Diplomat we had. My wife rear ended another car and the front end got pushed in, but nothing really broken. I got a scissor jack and wedged it between the frame and the front support, put the boots to and it straightened up. I suppose though those two cars might need more than a scissor jack.

328432949_1338536403383655_3620809353295123275_n-jpg.105317

Salesman says "See boss, I told you if we park in front and make that lane narrow, it'll get people to stop and we can drum up some sales"
I don't think the parking lot is what they meant with "Crumple Zones"! lol