3EF026AE-BDC7-46DA-B972-F9AF077A3471.jpeg

Now here is a trivia question. In the pic the car behind has one headlight on and the closer car has one turn signal light on. I assume they are tests but it raised a question in my early morning mind, (which isn't too bright at the best of times LOL). The 58's had 4 lights in the grill, were they set up as a parking light and a separate turn signal?

Now here is a trivia question. In the pic the car behind has one headlight on and the closer car has one turn signal light on. I assume they are tests but it raised a question in my early morning mind, (which isn't too bright at the best of times LOL). The 58's had 4 lights in the grill, were they set up as a parking light and a separate turn signal?
Looks like high and low beam lights to me

At that stage on the line, anything (battery powered) could be on. The dash builders don't care what position any switches are in, as long as the necessary switches are installed.
I'd be willing to bet, the guy in the black t-shirt is the battery installer. Up to his spot on the line, the units have no 12V power. (batteries do go in that late in the process)
Also. The dudes working in the "pit" know everyone up top.........by what shoes they wear.