Between looking forward to these lunches and doing the garage, this winter is flying by. I could pass on the snow though. ;) There's a very good chance that we could have our cars out for the April lunch. We can keep our fingers crossed.

:D :agree: Did some one say lunch :coolgleam: i love lunch and meeting up with friends to tell stories untill spring arives so we can make new ones.See you guys there i will tell the crew and try to get them all there.:seeya:

Kent

march 20.

well gents, everone all set for our first day of spring lunch meet next wednesday ? it's still a little early for the cars but i sure foresee a lot of enthusiastic anticipation chatter :D thinking back to our january meet and realizing that now we will soon be prepping our rides for the coming season makes me appreciate how these meets help the time pass. looking forward to seeing everybody again next week. maybe one of these times some of our pals from out of the area could come ? :D doug.

In the middle of moving right now finishing up loose ends tons of running around left to do.I will have to pass on this meet the final move is this saturday morning then all we right with the world and a new normal will begin, we look forward to it.Catch you Gents next time have a great time as always. :D

Kent P.S. Moving should be a four lettered word :seeya:

It is, movn. ;) We got married and moved four times in three years. Then in '75 we built where were are now and they will take us out feet first. I hate movn too. I'd rather move than do drywall work though. I'm just about done the garage and that is one despicable job if there ever was one. Kent has a nice spot now and handy to shopping too. The best little barber shop is just up the street. Two guys, Sandy and Kurt who are both in their '70s are there and are great guys to chat with. You are going to like the location. Ask Kurt about flying. At one time he was licensed to fly passenger jets and, for many years, had his own bush plane up north and still flies up every summer for a visit.

Last edited:
well just a group of four today but loads of fun and laughs galore !!! not much air traffic today however we did see one small passenger jet come in. a return appearance by ken tully, good to see ken again. and as promised by keith, bob the lurker !!! nice to meet bob, he's not the shrinking violet that keith led us to believe. perhaps we could impose upon keith to tell us about ken and bob's cars past and present. quite interesting. ok in the pics we next to the window ken and keith, opposite keith is bob and opposite ken is some homeless guy that wandered in.

march20airportlunch001_zpsf4985d9e.jpg

march20airportlunch002_zpsbeb2a1cb.jpg

march20airportlunch005_zps091b5f0d.jpg

I bet our waitress is cuter than your waitress. :p I don't think Doug got her into any of the pictures. :( At the next table over was an old neighbour who had a farm the butted up against the back of Dad's farm. Many years ago he was selling a '69 Malibu that he bought new. It had the 350, automatic and the tach and gauge dash that wasn't even all that common in SS cars. Hindsight being 20-20 I should have bought it. With one of these newer LS engines it would have been one sweet ride. He has his own plane and still flies off a grass runway on his farm. Interesting guy. It was an excellent day once again. Looks like April 24 might be the next get together. That or whatever works best for everyone.
Ken has a very nice, clean '89 Corvette, a nice '69 390 hp 427 Corvette 4 speed, and just for good measure when more seats are needed, he has a couple of 1996 Impala SSs, one black and one green. The green one is very low mileage.
Bob sold his gorgeous '66 Corvette a couple of years ago and wants to get back into one again. He has a very clean 1 of 3800 California Special Mustangs. Do a Google search on them. He has a beautiful black '38 Ford coupe street rod and his wife Sandy has a very nice '68 Chevelle Malibu convertible. It does get a little difficult for these guys in the morning during the summer deciding which one to drive today. ;)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread