Province / State
Alberta
  • You're 5
  • C7
  • Alberta
  • You're Celebrated
  • Hot Chili
  • You're a Regular
Tried to get this one. But I was refused since they said it promoted violence. I told them it was to honor Evel Knievel. Too bad, I thought it would have been sweet.
The province usually allows u to appeal the original decision in writing and sometimes it works if u can show a connection to the phrase

Rruuff Day

Never wrestle with a pig.
Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province / State
Alberta
  • C7
  • Alberta
  • You're Celebrated
  • Show Off
  • Hot Chili
  • You're a Regular
I tried for CATSASS for my C6. No luck either and got refused. Told them I have an extremely sassy cat and wanted to name my car after her... They didn't buy it.

JCWP

Regular
Oct 8, 2016
Awards
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2016 C7 convertible
  • C7
  • You're Celebrated
  • You're a Regular
  • You're Liked
I tried for CATSASS for my C6. No luck either and got refused. Told them I have an extremely sassy cat and wanted to name my car after her... They didn't buy it.
We are now living in the politically correct snow flake era which is going to get worse because our whole society led by the idiots we elect think they know best?

nascar03

Power User
Jan 27, 2009
Awards
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province / State
British Columbia
  • Seriously Rich
  • C3
  • C5
  • BC
  • You're Celebrated
  • You're 5
You could try for

310H55A.
(Look in a mirror)
Graham

XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
Awards
Krydor, Saskatchewan
VetteCoins
Car
1982 , 1993
Province / State
Saskatchewan
  • C3
  • C4
  • SK
  • You're Celebrated
  • Spotlight Award
  • Hot Chili
Well hopefully this will stop people from calling my car a Camaro. Got new plates for my Black Rosie .

IM003727.JPG

IM003728.JPG

XFIRE82

Power User
Oct 24, 2014
Awards
Krydor, Saskatchewan
VetteCoins
Car
1982 , 1993
Province / State
Saskatchewan
  • C3
  • C4
  • SK
  • You're Celebrated
  • Spotlight Award
  • Hot Chili
They will probably think you are a veterinarian since 1993
....that I can handle, but getting asked what year is the Camaro I can't .

Cobravenomous

Regular
Oct 8, 2018
Awards
Northern Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z06 3LZ LBRMT
  • C7
  • You're Celebrated
  • You're a Regular
  • You're Liked
So I wrote NCM in an effort to obtain details relative to the currently closed "buyers tour" and "photo album" experience. This is the reply that I received today........

"The buyer's tour and photo album programs remain unavailable. A date of reopening for Plant tours has not been determined. It will be at GM's discretion as to when they resume. Keep an eye on the website or subscribe to NCM eNews if you're not already for the latest updates."

There could be a number of reasons for the suspension of this program being, economical, health and safety, liability and protection of intellectual property just to name a few.

Does anyone think that the suspension could be related to the upcoming C8? I see it as possible they're recalibrating/programing and is it even possible to run C7's and C8's at the same time on the production line?

Cobra :Confused5:
Well it's confirmed.....after watching a new 2020 Corvette YouTube video yesterday they stated that they have been building the 2020 Camo Corvettes in Bowling Green right along side the C-7 for the past year or so which also is reflective of the millions of dollars invested in retooling the assembly line over the past couple of years as well!

This would certainly then explain the stoppage of the plant tours and the photo album. Oh how I wanted the photo album of my car car being built! To really rub salt into the wound the video states for those wanting to purchase a new 2020 Corvette you can now arrange for either a plant tour or photo album with your new purchase , then went on to state an astronomical number of customers who buy new Corvette's purchase the tour and/or photo album, then reinforcing GM's commitment to offer this to new customers. Ya, thanks a lot......I feel I got ripped off here. I understand the secrecy with the new model, but none the less still feel like I got ripped off!

Update: Okay, I'm really starting to like the looks of the new 2020 Corvette! My wife would kill me, but really even if I was sincere about moving over I would hold off for the anticipated Z06 model........I'm not going to go from 650hp to 495hp......nope! To me it's all about horse power and torque!

Cobra ;)

C SEVEN GS Bob

Regular
Aug 6, 2017
Awards
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2017 GS Convertible
  • You're Celebrated
  • You're a Regular
  • You're Liked
This has been on My 2015 Z51 and now on my GS. Not sure what I will do if I get a C8 unless it's
c seven GS.JPG

YELLOW
Bmblbee.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)