custom plates make you a heat score sooner or liter you will wish they were never on your car unless you like giving your Lawyer lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
LOL, "heat score", haven't heard that term since the 90s when me and my buddy were ripping down the DVP in his vette going to RPM to party like rockstars!
Back then I had a black 1986 Porsche 911 Turbo with BBS rims and a DP exhaust, that was "heat score" everywhere we went. Plus it got the ladies going when we would pull up to Paparazzi

Reactions: ABC and Phil
Well at my age, I am not worried about my "heat score" A grey haired man driving a vette looks about right. haha. Also I have members of the family in law enforcement and I have no problem only going fast enough to not get pulled over given their standards. I think given that there will be limited numbers of C8's on the road this year and next, the target on your back is already there. We shall see. I may stick with the stock plates if I can get blue.

Heat score - love it!

I feel that the heat score "levels up" real quick when that 6.2 is started. Cops appear from everywhere..... and it's just a matter of time before you achieve the next level! You know when you've gone to the next level by the two car parade🚘🚔, the government official 👮‍♂️ who gives you a certificate, along with the celebratory flashing lights! 🚨 Sometimes.... there's even music and jewelry, free uber ride and room and board! That's the heat level multiplier, right there!

Good to know that we have 50 losers in our site as l have and will be a HA member 30yrs and supporter as long as l live. Before l became a hang around l applied in 1978 to the OPP and on my 2nd interview they wanted me big time but l decided they were a bunch of dudes that joined because they were to ugly to get the ladies to un coordinated to be athletes and too stupid to be lawyers. So they put on badges ang guns and thought they were gods chosen studs .Guess what l am here and they have all gone away on PTSD . a And if that gets me tossed off this site so be it .
* Posted from off the coast of sunny Costa Rica...

• Clever
Reactions: ABC
Being an optimist, I'll post a photo of the personalized plate I purchased for the C8 I'm hoping to get...

I bought it after my dealer confirmed my order had been accepted by GM and that was just before COVID became "a thing".

I've never had a "vanity plate" before and never thought I would but decided to go "all out" for the C8. If you see my silver C8 convertible driving around next year, you can now connect me to the Forum and I'll expect a wave or honk. I assume you'll quickly figure out what I do for a living:

Attachments

• C8 plate.jpg
    C8 plate.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 8
Being an optimist, I'll post a photo of the personalized plate I purchased for the C8 I'm hoping to get...

I bought it after my dealer confirmed my order had been accepted by GM and that was just before COVID became "a thing".

I've never had a "vanity plate" before and never thought I would but decided to go "all out" for the C8. If you see my silver C8 convertible driving around next year, you can now connect me to the Forum and I'll expect a wave or honk. I assume you'll quickly figure out what I do for a living:
Nice. Im guessing Lawyer.

• Agree
Reactions: Cobravenomous
Nice. Im guessing Lawyer.

Yes; too easy I know. I tried to get "ADVOC8" but it was taken; surprisingly they allowed me to add an "S" on the end. My other choice was my Forum handle: netsinah (Not Enough Time So I Needed A Hobby) but my daughters veto'd that saying no one would ever get it. To my spouse's exasperation, the C8 is about to become my new "hobby" to take away more hours in the day I already don't have.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.