Good afternoon buckhorn76,

That is what I liked about the autocross experience. It is not just getting in and WOT and shift gears 3 or 4 times (and for the drag racers I know it is more than just that) but about cornering, braking and accelerating. Sort of like the difference between F1 races and oval NASCAR or Indycar tracks........

Cheers,

Garry

I'm thinking that you might turn your next autoX event into a drift event with your new found power.:D

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Ha! Now that would add a different take to it. I had occasional chirping when I did it but the club president asked us not to get too much tire spin as it is a currently still in use parking lot mall and they didn't want it too marked up. Having said that I can remember these two TC Civics that were having wheel smoke the entire short straight so maybe they need to see it done with two tires instead of just one!

I wonder if I would ever trailer this to Edmonton to try a road course???? That is certainly an experience I would like.

I showed the rear video clip to my gf tonight. With the previous video clip at idle she said it sounded like a truck. With this one of it running to redline she said it sounds like a jet fighter. I'll take that........I'm considering removing the back hatch now to hear it better!

Cheers,

Garry

HAHAHA! Garry. you are too hilarious! Removing the hatch is awesome.....but be careful what you wish for, with Manny's body shop there, I imagine with a few flicks of the wrist he could turn your car into a convertible. Now that there are convertible GS's and the 2013 427, I don't think it would be that hard.:D

Good morning Riley,

One of the things I like about going for walks in the morning is the time it gives me to think and I was wondering if this might be the wrong approach - too invasive.

What about installing a microphone above the exhaust and playing it throughthe car's stereo at the same time???? How about it Manny!!

Cheers,

Garry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread