This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Park Your Vette Motel

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Hey Stainsy,

The thread looked great with how you edited it. I was just doing some cleaning up and deleting a post deleted the thread!?!?

If you could please post up your information again with the location and date, that would be great and I apologize to you and the others who responded and may have questions waiting to be answered.

I'll let Dave do the preamble and statistics and such but here's the link to his Motel in Clinton:

Parker House Motel - A Great Place to Stay

Here's some copy and pastes from another forum:

Last edited:
Posted by NoShade:

by GDH and Dave

Originally Posted by:

Dave said:
Don't worry Sami, no work being done that weekend. Its purely for Corvettes, cruising and good times. I am glad you want in. Let me know how many nights you want. I won't start a new thread, I will bump this one several times.

Last edited:
from Tim ........

and from Dave:

and........

and........

and........

and......answering previous post:

.......and from the 16th.:

Dave -- I did as much as I had time for. If you need any modifications to any of the posts just let me know.

It's looking real good for May.

Glad to help.

Cheers,
Colin.

Dave -- I did as much as I had time for. If you need any modifications to any of the posts just let me know.

It's looking real good for May.

Glad to help.

Cheers,
Colin.

No problems Riley P, and CCO, you did a great job reposting and getting the idea across. Stuff happens, trust me I know. All the facts seem to be there. I have another member here, that booked for the Friday and Saturday. Wife wants to go to Wasaga Beach on the Sunday since we haven't been there since our honeymoon.

As I said to Dan last night, I will go out, and scope a route the weekend before, so I know where the construction is, if any, so we can avoid it. Find a nice restaurant to end up at, with no big lips or anything for the parking lot. I will do that for Wasaga Beach as well if there is enough interest to go there.

I am thinking the Friday night is great for getting settled, and getting to meet the owners and admiring cars. However, both mornings we will hang in the parking lot, and drink Timmies, and take off around 11am. As I said before, no one has to stay unless they want to. This is a no pressure, no stress weekend. I know I need it, and I am looking forward to it.

Lots of the newer Corvettes are ground clearance challenged. Once lowered it can be a real problem. You won't be alone in that department. We have a gravel driveway and I had to rake some of the crown off the centre just to get through without the front air dam scraping and we are at stock ride height.

Last edited: