The 7 is nothing like the 6 was on a hot day.... :D Never complained once though and if I had room and could afford it, I would still have my 6 as well as the 7....Warm toes and a big smile... I will take them both....

Yup I loved my 13 Z. The heat didn't bother at all. The quick nimble feeling of that car overpowered that little issue. Wish I would have kept it too :Cryin:
Just kidding (to my wife). ;)

During normal driving my Vette runs at about the 100C mark, just like my Viper. The Vette tends to get hotter under hard driving, but the fans and the airflow out of the rad and out of the hood seem to be keeping it in check. It's definitely a hotter running car than the Viper. You can beat the crap out of the Viper and it'll never get too hot. On the other hand, the Viper will beat the crap out of you............ 160C is insanely hot, and I wouldn't operate the car with indications like that, regardless of what the Mobile 1 synthetic tolerances are. It's time to have a better shop check the car out, particularly for a faulty temperature sensor. I'd be interested to know if signs of detonation can be found on the ECU...... or whether or not the was running rough etc.....

Reactions: Riley P
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.