that f40 looks wicked.... do you have any more pics and info about the car??? I like the rims to ;)

It has the original V6 power plant still in it, with a 5spd. The rims I ordered from procomp and alone were $3400....ouch!!
The car was built in Ontario using the archie body. It was lowered 3 inches, and interior designed after the original F40 (very plain) Here are some pics of it in the different stages of the build, and when it has the 20" rims on. I am sending it in soon to get repainted as there where some flaws from before that I sanded out in the fiberglass. Enjoy!:seeya:

dscf1292he2.jpg

imag0138r1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

f40loaded.jpg

rimsonf40jp0.jpg

ff40vk8-1.jpg

Ferrari_F40_red.jpg

Sweet car! CTS-V is on my list of cars i must own one day,i am a huge caddy fan anyway,have owned several sts's and a dts.My wife asked a while ago "why dont they make a four door corvette" I think thects-v is as close to a 4 door vette gm will ever produce.

I drive a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 for a daily driver. I found this on youtube... A GCSRT8 vs ML63 off the line... The ML has tons of mid range and top end as you can see it catching the SRT8. Quick and fun video.

Edited by Riley P:

Sorry, had to remove that link as it was a street racing video. Find some where they race on a track an we are A-OK!:seeya:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mt Wifes uncle has a "tweaked" SRT-8 Jeep,what a ride!I have never been in a vehicle that pulls so hard off the line,he ran a 12,02 at the track last year.Yep....put one of those on my short list of "do wants" as well!

Mt Wifes uncle has a "tweaked" SRT-8 Jeep,what a ride!I have never been in a vehicle that pulls so hard off the line,he ran a 12,02 at the track last year.Yep....put one of those on my short list of "do wants" as well!

Thats not bad at all, must have done a few tweeks to it, think they usually run in the 13's.
The Jeep carries alot of weight around with it, they are almost 5,000lbs!
The vette at just over 3100+ the power to weight ratio really makes a difference.

Here's another one to add to the old colection!A 1971 Cadillac Eldorado convertible,now i just need to figure out what exactly i'm going to do with the old beast.

fv9zxi.jpg

I guess I never posted up the other inhabitants of my own garage...

2010 Merc GLK 350 White w/ premium and sport packages (wife)
2001 Merc E55 AMG Black w/ only 47k. ("daily driver" that likes to also munch on the casual and unsuspecting Hemi LOL) Insanely fast and quiet for a "family car".

125201392.jpg

This heap. 1957 chev 4 dr (car for the family to cruise in) that has been eating at my time and psyche for too many years. It looks better than it is.... lots of sheetmetal replacement underway.

Last edited:
Cost of restoring that one vs finding one already done in the states? Or is that not the point? I know that it's not the same as if you build it yourself. What are your plans for the build? LS motor or a mild 350 with an overdrive? Turbo 350/400? Straight 6?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread