xlr8r

Power User
Apr 23, 2012
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
I'm looking to go to a red caliper for my car and want to know what the options are.

Powder-coating and painting seem plausiable--but anyone have experience doing this? Are the brakes difficult to assemble or take off the car if this is the route I want to take?

The caliper covers look bush-league to me, so this is out.

New calipers are an idea? Anyone know how I find out if Z06 brakes would fit over my specific tire/wheel combo? I like the drilled rotors and bigger calipers on the Z06 brakes anyways.

Are there any red calipers (preferrably OEM) that are made for base C6 application? Trying to figure out options here.

Cheers,

Vince.

I'm looking to go to a red caliper for my car and want to know what the options are.

Powder-coating and painting seem plausiable--but anyone have experience doing this? Are the brakes difficult to assemble or take off the car if this is the route I want to take?

The caliper covers look bush-league to me, so this is out.

New calipers are an idea? Anyone know how I find out if Z06 brakes would fit over my specific tire/wheel combo? I like the drilled rotors and bigger calipers on the Z06 brakes anyways.

Are there any red calipers (preferrably OEM) that are made for base C6 application? Trying to figure out options here.

Cheers,

Vince.

Drilled and slotted rotors ( zinc coated )
Stainless Steel brake lines
Powder coated claipers
EBC RED Stuff pads
Motul 600 brake fluid

We can do exchange on the rotors or you can send me what you got .
The rest ships out a plug and play package :canada:
I will put together a price for you Vince

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.