Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Delightful. Winter has finally come to Haliburton.

Dirty Glass And All
XWRTxenl.jpg

g0ZYRl3l.jpg

AGvP5QAl.jpg

Enjoy that fire Murray -- it's been wintry here today too with a light dusting but windy and cold.

Spring isn't too far off lol -- actually winter hasn't even begun yet -- just trying to be positive...

Stay warm,
Colin.

Another day and the days start to get longer again. Over the hump. Over the winter, I get together with four different groups of people periodically. It makes the weeks pass more quickly and spring comes before you know it.

arrggghhh - firewood, i'm so sick of it !!!!! lol. i've heated with wood for 25 years and the romance is dead. we're looking forward to when this place sells and we move to the new one. okay, rant's over - nice pics murray.

Great pic Murray! It's definitely winter, but as stated, we are almost over the hump! Corvette season is so close I can taste it! Well, ok, I can't really taste it... It's more like it's in the deep chest freezer, but not at the bottom, more near the side about in the middle so there's only have a few things to uncover it, then it only needs to thaw out, get cooked, theeeeeeeeen I'll be able to taste it! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.