i have a z51 with mag ride, but im always thinking about the non-z51 with mag ride do you think the ride will be the same when its on sports or track mode for both car and when its on the touring mode for both car ? i never try a non-z51 im going to change it soon for a convertible but i dont know what to choose between z51 and non-z51 i dont track the car but i dont want to ride in a caprice classic car ? thanks for the help
Non Z51 is far from a mushy ride! My camaro was lowered. It had sport suspension and had a Harsh (ish) ride. My non Z51 without Mag-ride is harsher than my Camaro was. No Corvette will ever ride like a Blvd battleship! If you are not going to track your car, but want a fun vehicle you can't really go wrong with either.

Edit: Without Mag ride, I think the only difference with sport/ track / touring is shifting

Last edited:
Non Z51 is far from a mushy ride! My camaro was lowered. It had sport suspension and had a Harsh (ish) ride. My non Z51 without Mag-ride is harsher than my Camaro was. No Corvette will ever ride like a Blvd battleship! If you are not going to track your car, but want a fun vehicle you can't really go wrong with either.

Edit: Without Mag ride, I think the only difference with sport/ track / touring is shifting
thanks a lot for the reply, do you know if a non-z51 with mag ride you feel a difference in touring and track mode like the z51 with mag ride ?

thanks a lot for the reply, do you know if a non-z51 with mag ride you feel a difference in touring and track mode like the z51 with mag ride ?
Yes, that's what mag ride does. I don't have it, but it's my understanding that that is the only way to adjust the ride from inside the car.

Reactions: kevindesj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.