Geez dealers get on the ball
The dealership can see the TPW when one is assigned. Only at status 3400 and beyond
"Tell him to do an order inquiry manually and there will be a vin incentive lookup link..... way, way, way, way to the right. "

Yes I tried that and no success from the dealer. Not sure if they cant figure out how or if they just don’t care. Mine is supposed to built next week. I’ll try the dealer again at the end of the week, but not expecting anything different.
Lethargy and indifference is an issue with some dealers. It IS there at 3400 proven by many Canadian dealers now. If you have a museum album, they will tell you your vin.

Reactions: ABC
Yes I tried that and no success from the dealer. Not sure if they cant figure out how or if they just don’t care. Mine is supposed to built next week. I’ll try the dealer again at the end of the week, but not expecting anything different.
I’m in the same boat. Not sure if my guy is just playing dumb, or if the shoe fits! He says another one of his customers told him to look way way way way way to the right as well. Says I have to wait until it’s built to get a VIN.
He can’t even find a Workbench screen to email me. He confirmed my TPW to be July 27th. That’s it.

• Indifferent
Reactions: ABC and Murray20c8
l really want to just walk away from all and anything to do with C8 Corvettes and one day when l have givin up on having one l will get a call saying mine is sitting in the dealership with my name on it. With Covid 19 and GM dragging their production feet the stress is taking its toll on my other business obligations and my sanity. Anybody else feel that way ?????

My AYM C8 arrived more than a week early on Jul 14 and I took delivery Jul 17 without my high wing. Dealer will install it after it comes, hopefythis week. Worth the 11 month wait!!!
When was it built and what dealer were you with

My C8 arrived in Burlington 7 days after it was built. I was able to track its movement on JCT , including I was able to get a copy of the signed JCT delivery receipt at 9:29 am the day it arrived! I was just lucky to get this before the sight went down.
OK, So only St. Catharines has to linger in Ingersoll. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.