Nov 12, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Z51
Hello,

Figured since I took the time to join this Forum that I will also take the time to introduce myself to everyone. I'm Jarett,27 years old from Calgary, Alberta Canada. I am waiting for my White C7 Upgrades are :

- 2LT package
- Z51 performance package
- Adrenaline Red Performance seats
- Performance Exhaust
- Black Rims
- Carbon Flashed mirrors & Spoiler
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Visible Carbon Fibre Roof
- NAVI (as this does not come standard with 2LT.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone! Can't wait to get my baby! The dealership I ordered it from has allocation for three, and I was the first one to put an order in there. Quite frankly I could not care if took all winter to get here ;)
Free Storage !!
:canada:

That is a wicked color combo! Great choices Jared! Sounds exactly the same way I would order my car!

Just a quick question. When you say Performance Seats, do you mean the seats that come standard with the Z51 or did you order the Competition Seats?

Welcome to the forum!!!!!

Welcome Jarett -- and congrats on the soon to arrive C7.......

I"ll bet you won't mind looking at it while it waits for spring in your garage should it arrive mid winter.

C.

Welcome to the forum Jarett! I am a 23 year old up in Fort Mac waiting on my Vette as well. Perhaps we'll meet up sometime in Edmonton. Sucks we have to wait all winter to see our Vette's and be able to drive them. I don't expect for mine to arrive until April-ish. Which will be perfect timing to be able to drive.

Competition Seats

That is a wicked color combo! Great choices Jared! Sounds exactly the same way I would order my car!

Just a quick question. When you say Performance Seats, do you mean the seats that come standard with the Z51 or did you order the Competition Seats?

Welcome to the forum!!!!!

Hey!! Thanks, I think I made good choices for sure.

Yes Competition Seats, I like to take quick corners and I like to stay put. lol!

Hey!

Welcome to the forum Jarett! I am a 23 year old up in Fort Mac waiting on my Vette as well. Perhaps we'll meet up sometime in Edmonton. Sucks we have to wait all winter to see our Vette's and be able to drive them. I don't expect for mine to arrive until April-ish. Which will be perfect timing to be able to drive.

:agree:
Ya April would be a perfect time for it to arrive. Would still have to watch for the Occasional snow storm for sure though. Congrats on your Purchase as well! I would love to meet up in Edmonton man, that would be sick. Do you have Facebook? Join the Alberta import and Performance cars club. I started it last sprinig and it took off!! Awesome place to chat about cars in general. That goes for anybody, if you would like to join that group on facebook!

:agree:
Ya April would be a perfect time for it to arrive. Would still have to watch for the Occasional snow storm for sure though. Congrats on your Purchase as well! I would love to meet up in Edmonton man, that would be sick. Do you have Facebook? Join the Alberta import and Performance cars club. I started it last sprinig and it took off!! Awesome place to chat about cars in general. That goes for anybody, if you would like to join that group on facebook!

Sent a request to join the group!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.