I give Cullens alot of credit if what they are doing is true. 'I am told' by their last Z06 purchaser that they are able to keep the prices down somewhat as Cullens purchased US money sometime ago prior to our dollar hitting this low point. They are using this money to purchase the cars and only charging the buyer that same exchange rate that they originally paid. Further, I do know they cover the 12K mile no warranty levy through their own service shops. If that is the case... Kudos to Cullen!

Further, there are two others who have been told by their dealer they are being picked up as Canadian builds on 29 Jan consensus so it looks like the ball just may be rolling. I have been told February consensus which either means the 29th or 12th...or maybe it means the 12th or 26th...I don't know.

Last edited:
It is just a little bit more then a 2013 ZR1 was... with 12 more hp - faster then a Porsche GT3

GM is the one ripping themselves off.... pricing it too low.

Brian
I disagree, it's already a good money maker for them, they're just out to prove they can beat better cars for half the price. Problem is not to loose customers for the cheaper cars (Mustangs) that are coming out with comparable HP for less money then the Vette. Even Vette customer have limits on how much they'll spend. If they go stupid on price like the viper is, then they'll be down to producing lower numbers. Profit is all about volume sales. If they can build it cheap go for it. Get as many as you can into as many customer hands as possible. Every Z06 they sell is one less sale the competition gets.

WTH hell Dodge is even coming out with a 707HP Hellcat Grand Cherokee Jeep, something is wrong when a Jeep has 707HP compared to a Viper with 640HP.

Look at this slightly old but informative article. "Dodge sold just 591 Vipers in 2013, well short of the 2,000 cars it touted during the car

I disagree, it's already a good money maker for them, they're just out to prove they can beat better cars for half the price. Problem is not to loose customers for the cheaper cars (Mustangs) that are coming out with comparable HP for less money then the Vette. Even Vette customer have limits on how much they'll spend. If they go stupid on price like the viper is, then they'll be down to producing lower numbers. Profit is all about volume sales. If they can build it cheap go for it. Get as many as you can into as many customer hands as possible. Every Z06 they sell is one less sale the competition gets.

WTH hell Dodge is even coming out with a 707HP Hellcat Grand Cherokee Jeep, something is wrong when a Jeep has 707HP compared to a Viper with 640HP.

Look at this slightly old but informative article. "Dodge sold just 591 Vipers in 2013, well short of the 2,000 cars it touted during the car

Maybe they were making too much on the C6 Z06's

I bought a 2006 LeMans blue Z06 from a seller in Los Angeles that I think paid about $77,000 USD for it.

Now the 2015 Z06 is $78,000 USD and 150 hp more...... same price as 10 years ago.

Lock in a price for your new Z06 soon.... TD says a 75cent dollar this year

Canadian dollar expected to slip to fresh low of 75 cents, TD says - National | Globalnews.ca

OH, I read that the Viper is suppose to get the Hellcat motor too.

Mustang = Soccer mom's car not matter how you slice and dice it.
Viper is a lost cause even with a Hellcat engine.

Today's price on cars is like a lot of things now a days, cheaper, better and way more for your money.
Just look how much TV's (as one example, computer's another great one) have dropped and how much more you get for less money then 5 years ago. The 1st 70" HD big screen TV was $100,000.00 now around $3,000.00 and it's better. So why can't new cars be the same...........

Buy US now and sit on it, it's not going to get any better they say until the last 1/4 of 2016 I think I saw the same TD memo

The clear lens have red LED's in them for the brakes, they are interchangeable on any C7

Great. Thanks. That is exactly what I wanted to know. Looks very nice.

In that case, I will likely be replacing our taillights on our non-Z06.

Now I just need to figure out the part numbers for the lenses and the red LED's. Any idea of what they may be?

Consider this... with today's exchange the few Canadians that are getting a Cdn version Z06 will be paying only $67907US (converted from $85095) compared to the US $78995 base. Thats an 11K US savings from getting your own in the States today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.