thibs

2 You're 10
Nov 29, 2013
peterborough
VetteCoins
Car
2001 c5 coupe
HI All,

New Vette owner from Peterborough. This site is great. I see some cars I have seen at the shows. Also good to see the vette community.

G

Welcome G., you've found a great place to hang your hat and talk vettes with a knowledgeable and friendly bunch of guys and gals.

Tell us about your vette and post some pics when you can.

I'm sure you must already know many members from over your way. If not there are a lot in southern/eastern Ontario.

Cheers,
Colin (in Cambridge)

Thanks Colin, It is a small world, I have been on the site before but a guy at work knows Arun and told me the stolen vette story. Got back on the site to see and it is awesome the amount of support he is getting

G

Thanks Colin, It is a small world, I have been on the site before but a guy at work knows Arun and told me the stolen vette story. Got back on the site to see and it is awesome the amount of support he is getting

G

Yes his rep is far and wide -- and everyone is watching everywhere for him.
Still no sign of anything yet tho.

Lots of support in all the forums he's a member of.

Tough thing to happen to such a great guy.

He'll be long time replacing that bad boy.

Cheers,

Colin.

welcome aboard thibs. a few of us get together once a month or so for lunch at the peterborough airport. next one is dec. 18, it really helps break up the friggin' winter. if you can, c'mon along. :D

doug.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.