Jun 26, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
1961 Corvette
Province
BC
7127B1B4-9730-4CAB-BD7D-19437D0AFC20.jpeg

Hi I’m John Wilson,
I’m coming to the end of my life long build of my 61 Vette that I’ve owned since my 20’s. I’m am now retired and have the time an wherewithal to build this retro mod (I’ve already rebuilt it once close to stock). What you see now is a new LT4 engine, T56 super magnum transmission in a Art Morrison frame with IRS rear end. I will add photos in the next few months as it comes to completion in and out.

View attachment 110954
Hi I’m John Wilson,
I’m coming to the end of my life long build of my 61 Vette that I’ve owned since my 20’s. I’m am now retired and have the time an wherewithal to build this retro mod (I’ve already rebuilt it once close to stock). What you see now is a new LT4 engine, T56 super magnum transmission in a Art Morrison frame with IRS rear end. I will add photos in the next few months as it comes to completion in and out.
Welcome to the forum John and congrats on both your retirement and that gorgeous retromod you're building. Can't wait to hear more of your story, progress and see the pictures along the way. :thumbs:

Congrats on nearing the completion of your lifelong build on your '61 Vette! It sounds like an incredible project with the new LT4 engine, T56 super magnum transmission, and the Art Morrison frame with IRS rear end. I am so excited to see the photos of your retro mod when it's finished. Keep us updated on your progress.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.