Apr 30, 2023
Sherwood Park, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
1985 C4
Province
AB
Hi everyone,
First time Vette owner. 1985 C4, I've owned her for about a month. I was a bike ride for about 45 years and due to balance issues (love getting older) was forced to stop riding. Thought to myself, I still love speed and lets face it the looks and complements, lets get something fun... Boom Vette šŸ˜.

Looking forward to reading all the stories and the hey how do you fix this 38 year old gurl šŸ˜‰.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230408_083948_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230408_083948_Facebook.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 12
Welcome and thanks for posting a pic of your great looking wheels! I'll know who I'm waving at now, if I spot your car. I wave at all Corvettes, to follow the "save the wave" Corvette rule.

Hopefully you can join us at Ponoka on May 6 (this coming Saturday; weather permitting and so far it's shaping up to be a great day) for the Corvette gathering that the Forums moderator Rruuff Day is organizing. You'll find details here:

And if you want to join a few of us leaving from my street in SW Edmonton, you're welcome to meet us there ahead of time. PM (personal message) me for details if interested, otherwise we'll hopefully see you there.

Reactions: HammernNailz
Welcome and thanks for posting a pic of your great looking wheels! I'll know who I'm waving at now, if I spot your car. I wave at all Corvettes, to follow the "save the wave" Corvette rule.

Hopefully you can join us at Ponoka on May 6 (this coming Saturday; weather permitting and so far it's shaping up to be a great day) for the Corvette gathering that the Forums moderator Rruuff Day is organizing. You'll find details here:

And if you want to join a few of us leaving from my street in SW Edmonton, you're welcome to meet us there ahead of time. PM (personal message) me for details if interested, otherwise we'll hopefully see you there.
I think I will come down, a friend of mine owns Prairie Boys. Haven't seen him in years, it'll be a surprise for him šŸ˜Ž.
Looking forward to seeing a lot of nice cars and meet some great people.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.