Nov 4, 2023
VetteCoins
Province
AB
Thanks for the add. Just took delivery of our car just bin time to put it under cover for the winter. It will be a long winter waiting to get it on the road.
20231103_163122.jpg

Attachments

• 20231103_163144.jpg
    20231103_163144.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
If you have the battery maintainer option, and can suggest any anecdotal alternate routing for the AC cable end of it, let me know.
I saw a thread about someone trying to route it out through the frunk lid which caused a minor problem, pinched the cable, and some said it can be routed upwards to the back of the frunk, coming out where the wipers rest, just below the windshield.
Definitely, congrats!

If you have the battery maintainer option, and can suggest any anecdotal alternate routing for the AC cable end of it, let me know.
I saw a thread about someone trying to route it out through the frunk lid which caused a minor problem, pinched the cable, and some said it can be routed upwards to the back of the frunk, coming out where the wipers rest, just below the windshield.
Definitely, congrats!
That's exactly how I ran mine out by the wipers. More than enough room in the seal to come out that way.

Thanks for the add. Just took delivery of our car just bin time to put it under cover for the winter. It will be a long winter waiting to get it on the road. View attachment 116151
I lived that. I received my C8 on January 31st , 2023. Welcome to the forum. Congrats.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.