Featured Thread
Yes :thumbs: if your order can be changed to assure of a wanted option, my hope is that it is possible for you. :thumbs:
I did not have a two-panel on-lot purchase and my Wife's did (solid & transparent).
Although I had two goes at a second-hand carbon fibre roof panel on Kijiji , there was a tiny bit of stress and worry of it being "pristine" for its value.
It fortunately came through for me and I accepted a gloss black painted side rail carbon fibre panel that will match both
of my C7s and the gloss black windshield a-pillars.
A full carbon fibre panel (like @ddgermann has) was not out there for me any where near the cost I bought this one for.
Enough about me and a few more pictures for you to see this carbon fibre look … same car and same panel as the light can really play with it as well as on the
rare occasion when you may be in a wet situation … Cheers :Cheers2:
IMG_5840a.jpg

IMG_5834a.jpg

IMG_5861a.jpg

Another shout out for the cf roof.
I have both, but not likely to ever use the lexan roof.
(I spend very little time looking out the roof in any sun roof equipped vehicle I've owned)
The exposed cf looks so unique, and with the car only sitting about 46" off the ground, it's a beauty thing to look at.
OP, you should be in good shape. Consider every option now, and make your adjustment(s).

Last edited:
Yes :thumbs: if your order can be changed to assure of a wanted option, my hope is that it is possible for you. :thumbs:
I did not have a two-panel on-lot purchase and my Wife's did (solid & transparent).
Although I had two goes at a second-hand carbon fibre roof panel on Kijiji , there was a tiny bit of stress and worry of it being "pristine" for its value.
It fortunately came through for me and I accepted a gloss black painted side rail carbon fibre panel that will match both
of my C7s and the gloss black windshield a-pillars.
A full carbon fibre panel (like @ddgermann has) was not out there for me any where near the cost I bought this one for.
Enough about me and a few more pictures for you to see this carbon fibre look … same car and same panel as the light can really play with it as well as on the
rare occasion when you may be in a wet situation … Cheers :Cheers2:
View attachment 22792
View attachment 22791
View attachment 22793

Oh boy, now I've got to have carbon fibre! We'll see what the dealer says.

Just to confirm, your car colour is "Long Beach Red"?

That's the colour I ordered!

Cobra

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
Cobra you should be able to change or modify your order until the car hits the 3000 code in the process.

Below are the codes for factory orders.

Hopefully, you are at 2005

View attachment 22789

Well after playing telephone tag the last few days I finally was able to speak with the dealership about modifying my options list to include the "dual roof option, transparent and carbon fibre". I advised him that my forum contacts advised me that if my car was not currently in the 3000's that I should be able to change my option from simply transparent to the dual roof option and he confirmed my status as being only in the 1000's. I wish I would have paid closer attention to the actual number he through at me, however I'm not concerned because there is no surprise that my car is not moving forward in the process as I was told they don't produce/deliver to Northern Ontario in the winter months and as well we are trying to coordinate this for an April delivery.

So I think it appears now that I'll be getting both roofs......yes!

Thanks to everyone for the assistance.

Cobra :)

Great news Cobra. The 2 best roof options for you. So your car will come with the transparent roof covered in a plastic wrap and snapped into the rear holder. (so don't forget to buy your storage bag before you pick up the car man.
Yes, they do not build Canadian cars through the winter due to the tires cracking while shipping to Canada. I would suspect some northern US and Alaska builds are on hold too.

This actually has inspired me to do some research on how Bowling Green manages the manufacturing of the Canadian and European cars. And if the Canadian cars are in the same "special" group or just done alongside the American cars..?

Great news Cobra. The 2 best roof options for you. So your car will come with the transparent roof covered in a plastic wrap and snapped into the rear holder. (so don't forget to buy your storage bag before you pick up the car man.
Yes, they do not build Canadian cars through the winter due to the tires cracking while shipping to Canada. I would suspect some northern US and Alaska builds are on hold too.

This actually has inspired me to do some research on how Bowling Green manages the manufacturing of the Canadian and European cars. And if the Canadian cars are in the same "special" group or just done alongside the American cars..?
So my car is in cold storage, sounds like I should not move it until it warms up due to the tire cracking I am hearing about?

Reactions: YFCvii
That appears to be Crystal Red Tintcoat if 2015 or earlier .... otherwise Long Beach Red if 2016 to 2019 ... similar colour and I’m waiting to park beside CRT one day to photo it against my LBR ....

To me it seems more "red" than Long Beach Red! I think Long Beach Red is deeper. In hindsight I don't think it's red enough for Torch Red either.......I'm betting you're correct that it's Crystal Red Tintcoat!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.