Hey there - taking delivery of a C2 later this month and just getting ready to be part of the conversation... Cheers and let's hope for an early Spring!

Hey Digigo. Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the C2.... Tell us more... Year? Model? Engine?... all the good stuff.... And pictures too pleassseeee!

Cheers and Thanks - sorry for the delay...

1965 (327/350 L79) coming from the US (delivery later this month) and spring can't come soon enough...

Attachments

• IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 29
:nailbiting: ... what do you think guys ... can we predict where lightning can strike? :D
... all kidding aside ... that is going to be one sweet head-turning ride
So a story... I bought myself a 911 convertible for my 40th (showed her a photo and asked if she liked it - she said "yes, it's nice" so I took that as "go ahead") I bought it sight unseen and had it delivered to the house on a car carrier. We were having dinner and it pulls up in front of the house (and we live in an old established part of town with big trees and narrow roads so this truck was a little out of place to begin with. Well I jump up and "I'm getting a Porsche!" is all I can think of... she's not overly impressed. She didn't really like it so I trade it a few years later for an old Triumph TR6 (a near perfect one) and she is even less fond of it (but our 2 boys love it)

So... I'm turning 50 and I said "what do you think of old corvettes?" and she says "way better than a TR6" - so we'll see how this one goes when it gets delivered soon enough... I'll keep you posted.

So a story... I bought myself a 911 convertible for my 40th (showed her a photo and asked if she liked it - she said "yes, it's nice" so I took that as "go ahead") I bought it sight unseen and had it delivered to the house on a car carrier. We were having dinner and it pulls up in front of the house (and we live in an old established part of town with big trees and narrow roads so this truck was a little out of place to begin with. Well I jump up and "I'm getting a Porsche!" is all I can think of... she's not overly impressed. She didn't really like it so I trade it a few years later for an old Triumph TR6 (a near perfect one) and she is even less fond of it (but our 2 boys love it)

So... I'm turning 50 and I said "what do you think of old corvettes?" and she says "way better than a TR6" - so we'll see how this one goes when it gets delivered soon enough... I'll keep you posted.
absolutely awesome story and cliff-hanger .... please don't think of anything with me standing 50ft away .... :angelic:
( as I don't want to be in the way of her running to give you a great big hug ;) )
and thank you for even more photos

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.