273995593_10223040113089425_7663257352592100350_n.jpg

Wow. It always stuns me to see such... misunderstanding. Ahemm. Most of Ruff's list is false. For example, the first item: Morneau was cleared of insider trading charges which were really a smear attempt. It wasn't Insider trading because he sold shares in his own company after the tax changes were announced. Yet the lie continues to be repeated as if that makes it true. BTW this list first surfaced with the claim that it was put together by Howie Mandel. Who has repeatedly stated he had nothing to do with it, doesn't even know what most of it means (he's lived in LA for decades).

The rest of the list is fraught with lies and distortions. But more to the point, I find it bizarre that anyone would express such intense, derogatory and personal hatred for someone they've never met. Must be some infantile need to focus an overall anger, accompanied with the keyboard bravado factor. Individual politicians have so little to do with and so little effect on your day-to-day life, you're deluded to think otherwise. I don't agree with the current government on many things, wouldn't vote liberal in a coming election but I've also had enough experience in government that I know the bureaucracy is the problem from the deputy ministers on down to the building inspectors. I also know that hurling vitriol and lies is only leading us further into the toilet. Respectful discourse is the only way out but I've little hope for any of that... especially seeing the same s**t here that I see everywhere these days.

BTW The "annoying little bitch" could easily punch your lights out in a heartbeat.

First of all you mean vitriol and lies that the Government expressed is only leading us further into the toilet?

"The list is fraught with lies and distortions". Please provide links to your claim(s).

Respectful discourse. That could have been the Prime Minister two or three weeks ago, rather than hiding he could have been negotiating. That is his job.

What a childish remark. "He could easily punch your lights out in a heartbeat".

Do you provide anything else to the forum or just show up to enlighten us with your in depth knowledge of government Bureaucracy?

Politics and Vaccines..... two very polarizing topics indeed. The Covid (vaccine) thread eventually had to (sadly) be terminated after lengthy Pro and Con personal opinions that unfortunately appeared to be taking shots between forum members. Its inherently easy to take shots at politicians, I know I do. But I agree with Black 03 Z06, shoot away as long as you can back things up..... the debate (argument) should be less volatile and more constructive and that is always a good thing. Just like a good tennis volley........ serve......

"The list is fraught with lies and distortions". Please provide links to your claim(s).
I've provided an example, the first item on the list. Here's another:

He gave $200 million to Loblaws for new refrigerators despite them reporting record profits.

He did not. And it was $12 million, not $200. It was a grant to replace inefficient refrigeration to reduce greenhouse emissions.
Loblaws was under no obligation to replace the units, they were working well with a long service life ahead of them. If Loblaws had replaced them on their own you can bet it would have showed up in the price of your pickles. It was a government department program, Trudeau had nothing to do with it.

Do you provide anything else to the forum or just show up to enlighten us with your in depth knowledge of government Bureaucracy?
I actually made salient points, about the list and the tone of the photo with Thunberg. You, however, have done nothing more than spew bluster and make a personal attack. I rest my case.

Go ahead and google every item on the list, they're all off like bad cheeze.

Sorry guys. I should have verified the authenticity of the 56 questionable and/or illegal acts, misappropriations and wastes of taxpayer monies listed above. Upon further investigation, I did find some inaccuracies. For example, JT only gave 12 million to Ontario based Loblaws to buy new fridges and the WE contract was only valued at just over 900 million... Not the 1 billion stated above. That tinfoil hat I bought in Nelson obviously blocked my clear thinking, and I would urge everyone to disregard any insinuation that JT, as the Prime Minister of Canada, is at all responsible.

Now. Be nice. Sheesh.... Wonder where Sonnythebull is these days...

Ok I’m in….Lol.

He wore preposterous, inappropriate costumes during a state visit to India, paid for by Canadian
7033597B-2425-4A28-AD48-2528E7BEEFF2.jpeg

”The budget will balance itself”

”The government took on debt so Canadians wouldn’t have to”

””Coronavirus is an opportunity for reset”

“ISIS fighters can be an extraordinarily powerful voice in Canada”

”a small fringe minority who holds unacceptable views”

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history.

Ayn Rand

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread