This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

My new 2025 Stingray

How exciting for you and the weather is fine, it is a snowless Thanksgiving in Canada after all. Given how understandably invested you are in getting your C8 and after pinching yourself realizing it is real! If you haven’t already planned for any or all of these 3 add-ons which by no means are necessary but many would agree essential, I suggest to give them some serious thought to protect your new toy. Rock guards either the GM ones which are not that expensive or aftermarket (the best vendor for these is in Que.) go hand in hand offering peace of mind and a significant amount of protection against road rash, and other paint hazards when combined with a certain amount of PPF (and don't forget the lower rockers). Lastly, the exposed vulnerable front radiators fins can do with a measure coverage from grill guards. These are by no means over kill but very much an individual call especially with so many different suppliers. I would recommend adding them at some point if you plan on enjoying your C8 for years. But in the meantime, live in the moment of taking delivery, it’s really a HIGH!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1st Vette