Yes, like I said it's a good thing she is on 4 season tires. I have to drive her home and it's like 700 km.
I have noticed the last few days with temperatures around 7 or 8 degrees that I have to travel maybe 15 km for the tires to go from showing cold to showing cool . Yesterday at +5c even after 30 km they still weren’t indicating normal temperature . Didn’t seem to affect grip but then again I wasn’t pushing it. Drive normally in weather mode and you should be fine. Have a safe trip. You will have a big smile on your face!

Yes I'm sure I will have a big smile. Where I live the temperature is still in the 15-20 now. But up north probably much less. I guess the C8 configuration gives it a good traction with the engine on the rear wheels. I remember my C6 wouldn't move an inch on snow with the summer tires.
I will drive very safely and expect understeer.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Since my last update I asked my salesman if the car was still in Toledo or now in Canada. He sent me that screen shot and it shows the car in Kingston. Damn this is SO CLOSE to me why would I have to wait some more weeks ?
Messenger_creation_02653ECD-DB54-4AF8-AAF9-35DE1DEA88BB.jpeg

So I tried calling CN customer service, nothing to loose. A very sympathetic lady answered me. I told her my situation and she totally agreed and understood my feeling. She also told me the car should be in Montreal today. Now even closer to me. I told her that if the delivery is delayed as I was told I would like to pick it up there myself. And she promess me to get a answer for me before 11pm today. 😯 That is super service. So I may get my car sooner than expected lately.
Fingers crossed !

Last edited:
Reactions: Murray20c8
Since my last update I asked my salesman if the car was still in Toledo or now in Canada. He sent me that screen shot and it shows the car in Kingston. Damn this is SO CLOSE to me why would I have to wait some more weeks ?
View attachment 127424

So I tried calling CN customer service, nothing to loose. A very symphatic lady answered me. I told her my situation and she totally agreed and understood my feeling. She also told me the car should be in Montreal today. Now even closer to me. I told her that if the delivery is delayed as I was told I would like to pick it up there myself. And she promess me to get a answer for me before 11pm today. 😯 That is super service. So I may get my car sooner than expected lately.
Fingers crossed !

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpeg
    IMG_0167.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0