Kent

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2013
Peterborough Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
none sold it
Have been away for 5 weeks since the 88 sold, i have now done what was needed so badly for my wife Mary and she will be just fine many here may want to know this so here it is.With no regret i have now moved on to a great new ride, no it is not a corvette.I found a one owner 2002 Camaro Z28 with only 38.000 klms on the clock.It has the corvette engine in it LS1 Multiport injection
a six speed manual shift short throw by hurst which is stock it came on the 2002 camaro.The color is sebring silver with black leather interior it is fully loaded and has the tee top.This has very fast became my favorite car 345 horse to keep a smile and handles very well brakes very well sounds mean and the car is as new condition.Yes i am happy, yes i am lucky, yes i am thank full.

Any one wants a picture email here i will send it [email protected]

Kent Mansfield :D

Last edited:
Happy to hear things are going well and you're back in the driver's seat Kent. Sounds really nice. :D

I've seen Kent's car. It looked nice when he got it and now it looks just plain WOW. There are good cars out there that are like new for a fraction of what they cost new. Kent's car is the perfect example with LS power and a six speed too. I should get some good pictures of it on Thursday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.