Lookin' good for Wednesday..........Hope to see you all again then.

I'll have camera in hand so bring a smile or 2 and will be inside for those wondering what cars to look for and waiting outside. :D

Tony can tell us all about his C7 on order.

C.

Another nice meet up with the rest of the Mud Streeters today.No corvettes, but lots of good lies about them.
And welcome Jim (UncleJung) to the group. Nice to have you along......

I'm sure Collin will be by shortly with pictures to prove that we really did meet up once again.

........and TADA! -- here I am with pics in hand.......

Yes Brian another great meet and this time with a newcomer (and coupe owner thank God:D) -- Jim from Georgetown know as UncleJung......Welcome Jim,,,glad to have you along and can't wait to see the new beast.

We all really appreciated Jim's driving all that way to accompany us. Kudos Jim..:canada:

Here we are in the chilly wilds of Mud street Tim's -- from L to R - Brian (from Calendonia), Jim (UncleJung), Tony & Kathy (from Welland) -- always a pleasure Kathy to have a pretty face in the crowd, and Wayne (FordPrefect).
My brother couldn't make it today -- he's ailing.

mini-IMG_0005_zpsfe610718.jpg

mini-IMG_0004_zpsac7bc330.jpg

mini-IMG_0003_zpsf183d323.jpg

mini-IMG_0002_zpsfc9384ae.jpg

mini-IMG_0001_zpsca4b34ac.jpg

mini-IMG_00052_zps9cb0ab52.jpg

Last edited:
Thank You for the warm welcome into the Mud Street CCF group .

It was really a lot of fun .. great stories and great laughs ! There are so many more things that need to be lied.. I mean "talked" about though ! ! :) There never seems to be enough time ..

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get much info from Tony concerning his new C7 .... looks like he's feeling a bit cocky about being the first of the mudders to get one .... :leaving: LOL

I can foresee a really fun summer ahead ! Good times, with good people, with great cars ! ! :D

I will get some pics up as soon as I figure out how :confused:

Jim

looks like a fun day even with out the cars !!! a few of us to the east will be getting together in two weeks time. there will be cameras along as well :D doug.

Look forward to the pics, Doug -- we also chatted today about hooking up with you guys sometime this year. We'd love a cruise to the east to see you all.
Let's see if we can make it work.

C.

Thank You for the warm welcome into the Mud Street CCF group .

It was really a lot of fun .. great stories and great laughs ! There are so many more things that need to be lied.. I mean "talked" about though ! ! :) There never seems to be enough time ..

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get much info from Tony concerning his new C7 .... looks like he's feeling a bit cocky about being the first of the mudders to get one .... :leaving: LOL

I can foresee a really fun summer ahead ! Good times, with good people, with great cars ! ! :D

I will get some pics up as soon as I figure out how :confused:

Jim
Great day Jim -- once again thanks for making the trek -- we all appreciate the effort.
Here's a little help from our Mod/Admin/Owner and friend -- RileyP on posting pictures -- Once you get used to it it's easy.....if you need any help just holler.

http://www.canadiancorvetteforums.com/forums/pictures/984-adding-photos-into-threads.html

Cheers,
Colin.

Nice to meet you Jim; wish I was there. Great bunch of guys those Mud Streeters. Look forward to meeting up with all of you in the spring. And Colin, so nice to finally "meet" Marg. :seeya:

Nice to meet you Jim; wish I was there. Great bunch of guys those Mud Streeters. Look forward to meeting up with all of you in the spring. And Colin, so nice to finally "meet" Marg. :seeya:

yeah -- only a few here have actually had the pleasure. Her nursing keeps her busy and she works a lot of weekends too.

I'm sure we'll all hook up sometime this year and if she's not working for the Coping event she'll come along again for that.

I'll tell her you said hi Greg.

Cheers,

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.