Thank You for the warm welcome into the Mud Street CCF group .

It was really a lot of fun .. great stories and great laughs ! There are so many more things that need to be lied.. I mean "talked" about though ! ! :) There never seems to be enough time ..

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get much info from Tony concerning his new C7 .... looks like he's feeling a bit cocky about being the first of the mudders to get one .... :leaving: LOL

I can foresee a really fun summer ahead ! Good times, with good people, with great cars ! ! :D

I will get some pics up as soon as I figure out how :confused:

Jim

Your going to fit right in my new friend !!!!! :rofl:

LOL, Tony, where are you? -- come on Tony -- tell us you've got the deposit down already...:rofl:

C.

Obviously I'm going to have to get ' ex Mud St. group' counselling. [ g ]

All this verbal abuse.And somewhat distressingly...Jim follows right along !!
And to think.... they seemed such nice guys. Just shows you never can tell.

Tony,
welland

Look forward to the pics, Doug -- we also chatted today about hooking up with you guys sometime this year. We'd love a cruise to the east to see you all.
Let's see if we can make it work.

C.

that's a great idea colin !!! perhaps a nice summertime cruise to peterborough liftlock ? it is an engineering marvel and a pleasant spot to watch the boats go through. :D doug.

Pic Testing

DSCF0050_zpscaa08153.jpg

This is a bad pic of my Baby with all the junk in the background . Just wanted to see if I have this figured out ! :canada:

Thanks Guys .. :)

It's you guys that really talked me into buying this car ... not one negative comment , everyone just seemed so happy with owning these cars and now I know why .

I've never been so happy about spending SO MUCH MONEY ! ! :eek:

Don't know if I'll get into competition with Tony to see how many I can own in the shortest amount of time, But I sure will love the one I've got !

Quoting another old song .."Love the one you're with !" :D

-=Jim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.