I have the XL. Both front and rear. Install was straight forward. The holes for the screw on the underside (both fronts) were mis-aligned, so it took a bit of gronching to get it screwed in. Other than that they look good and offer good protection. Cheap they are not.

I have the XL. Both front and rear. Install was straight forward. The holes for the screw on the underside (both fronts) were mis-aligned, so it took a bit of gronching to get it screwed in. Other than that they look good and offer good protection. Cheap they are not.
thank u, not liking that they dont fit perfectly

thank u, not liking that they dont fit perfectly
It wasn’t a big deal. They were only about 1/4 inch off. I was able to angle the screw and get it started then it pulled it into place. Alternatively I could have made the hole in the mud guard a little bigger then that would have worked as well.

Not sure if you read this thread below or not. I feel that the enhanced are good enough for the Stingray and the XL is better suited for the Widebody.

I purchased the Enhanced Set and is working on removing the Textured Stock Finish to spray them Carbon Flash. Did not test fit them yet though.

Reactions: Ita vette
It wasn’t a big deal. They were only about 1/4 inch off. I was able to angle the screw and get it started then it pulled it into place. Alternatively I could have made the hole in the mud guard a little bigger then that would have worked as well.
thanks debating on getting those or the normal ones i have a stingray Z51

Not sure if you read this thread below or not. I feel that the enhanced are good enough for the Stingray and the XL is better suited for the Widebody.

I purchased the Enhanced Set and is working on removing the Textured Stock Finish to spray them Carbon Flash. Did not test fit them yet though.

thanks Kanuck i think i may have to agree on that

F2594FCF-96CE-4686-B255-1585963B6320.jpeg

A4D18FB0-89EE-46AF-AD95-F29329A0D598.jpeg

This is just the first light coat.
I have to do about three more Coats.

If you want maximum protection then as mentioned above the XL is best. I purchased the Front Splitter and Side Skirts from ACS and the quality is very good.
Not too concerned about the Splash Guards as they will get peppered with debris.
I figure the total cost of the Splash Guards including Paint to be around $130 CDN. Vs $560 for the Enhanced or $700 for the ACS XL Package.
No questioning the ACS quality though.

View attachment 37433
View attachment 37434
This is just the first light coat.
I have to do about three more Coats.

If you want maximum protection then as mentioned above the XL is best. I purchased the Front Splitter and Side Skirts from ACS and the quality is very good.
Not too concerned about the Splash Guards as they will get peppered with debris.
I figure the total cost of the Splash Guards including Paint to be around $130 CDN. Vs $560 for the Enhanced or $700 for the ACS XL Package.
No questioning the ACS quality though.
thank u very much looks great

Started off with the factory GM ones, then switched to the ACS extended. Now I switched and have the XL ones installed on my car along with the ACS Zero 1 side skirts. They fit mine perfectly. No more rock issues any longer. Wish they had them when I originally purchased my car. No regrets!

Reactions: Vegas1500
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread