Yea they look completely flush with the new offset.
I know you sold but I can't tell if the CF finish perfectly matched the the rest of the accents on the car. I've ordered the HTC with the CF roof and Nacelles. The CF wheels look like they have a lot of silver in them but the other car parts always look black.

I know you sold but I can't tell if the CF finish perfectly matched the the rest of the accents on the car. I've ordered the HTC with the CF roof and Nacelles. The CF wheels look like they have a lot of silver in them but the other car parts always look black.
I will admit that they do look a little more “silver” than black, but it’s an extremely close match. They wheels always looked like they matched and I never once looked at the car and thought the colours were different.

I will admit that they do look a little more “silver” than black, but it’s an extremely close match. They wheels always looked like they matched and I never once looked at the car and thought the colours were different.
Thanks! Cant make my mind up on the colour. I want it to match but the gloss black looks great as well. Also tough to decide between the FS01 and M755.

Just in case some of you don't wish to watch the video, I'll sum it up and post some pics. We recently got MRR FS06's sent to us (rotary forged, not fully forged) and we managed to save 12lbs all around compared to the OEM base wheels GM supplies with the car.

MRR FS06's:
Rears (20x11) - 28lbs
Fronts (19x8.5) - 24.5lbs

C8 OEM Base Wheels:
Rears (20x11) - 32lbs
Fronts 19x8.5) - 26.3lbs
-----------------------------------------
14lbs saving across all 4 wheels.
More aggressive offset (tires poke out more)
Makes the car look 5x better.

Great to see options, I wonder why there never any prices attached to these “Buy Me” wheel ads? Happy Motoring…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread