1981 C3 / 1988 C4
Here are a few of my motorcycles....
1982 Suzuki GSX1100SD Katana
20111227_0268_zps46ecf978.jpg

2003 Ducati 999 Superbike
IMG-20120321-00246_zps6b9358f5.jpg

My garage/workshop
IMG-20120307-00213_zpscb5f5d2a.jpg

Nice bikes having had 3 myself I bet you can't wait to ride just watch out for idiots on the road I'm actually afraid of riding ever since the 50 over law I got caught 2 months before it took affect coming down airport rd cop said I was going 70 over as he was following me for 20 min what a scam I was going prob 100 km tried to fight it but the courts in the woods have each others back no use in fighting it all the way

Wow that Katana brings back some fond memories -- I had an '82 Suzi 750E which I traded in on a new '83 Suzi 1100E with Hannigan Fairing. It was lot more bike than I could every enjoy fully but it sure was powerful -- in that year it was tested and turned a 10.99 second quarter mile......Not too shabby for bikes back then.
I really miss biking now but make up for it with my cars. Wifey hates bikes -- nuf said.

Great bikes you have there -- Enjoy them ....it's a fun sport...

C.

Wouldn't mind taking that Ducati out for a little spin ! :)

Wish I had a dollar for every mile I logged on a bike , ... rode from the time I was about 11 years old till I was 45 , then one day I just decided I didn't want to do it anymore ...sold everything , and that was that !

Like I said in another post ... There are 2 reasons why I prefer my Vette over a bike 1) Heater
2) Air Conditioning

:D:canada:

I would love to get back into bikes! But maybe not with our recent insurance hike. I rode an '82 GPZ500 for about 10 years and loved it...never could really settle on a replacement. I always thought it would be an Aprilia Turono but then school/life got in the way...

Love the Duc!

Cool Bikes.

I've never owned one, but have had the opportunity to drive a few on occassion. I actually don't trust myself on a motorcycle--afraid I'd end up dead!

that being said, if we all gotta go at some point--hitting MACH speed in that Ducatti wouldn't be the worst way to do it! That thing is sick!!!!!

Vince.

Back in the late '80s my wife and I had a couple of Honda Shadows. After almost being run off the road a couple of times and almost being hit by a car passing us, we were nervous. Then a friend came along and offered us his mint, unrestored '67 Chevelle, 327, automatic and air. We traded off the two bikes with some money and got some metal back around us again.

Try to get out on at least one or two road trips a year with a buddy or with my son. However due to my knee surgury and still very limited bend in my knee I can't get my right leg anywhere near the the foot peg. This is a huge incentitive to get my leg working better.

SAM_0030_zpsc20fd411.jpg

Thanks Range........love my ole school "Connie". Just hope like heck I can get my leg in shape to ride it again. Nice looking Ducati and workshop.....looks like we have the same princess auto bike lift......

Wow SB you're not kidding about a huge incentive.......beauty riding country and beauty bike -- Honda G/W 4 or 6 cyl????? -- really missing biking.

Hope the knee is back in shape again soon -- will soon be perfect biking weather for you out there.

C.

Here are a couple of pics of our last two Harleys.
Mine was a 2002 Harley Electraglide with a 95" bigbore kit plus about $12,G's in Extras. Sold this one in 2009 with 126,000 K's on her.
IMG_1120_1_1.jpg

My Wife's was a 2002 HD Dyna Low Rider, with tons of extras. This little Hot Rod had a 95" stage two kit. This won quite a few shows.
carol2.jpg

Try to get out on at least one or two road trips a year with a buddy or with my son. However due to my knee surgury and still very limited bend in my knee I can't get my right leg anywhere near the the foot peg. This is a huge incentitive to get my leg working better.

SAM_0030_zpsc20fd411.jpg

Cool Concourse. I had a Grey 1996. Talk about a bullet proof machine. Saw most of North America on that bike.

Hope your knee gets better so you can get back in the saddle!!

Nice bikes Mark, your wife's bike has that old school look.....I like very much.

Thanks Brian. Ya it was a cool HD, a real head turner.
Had allot of fun with the mods on that bike. I still had my shop at that time so it had a bunch of one-off parts that I made, on it.
Carol is on 5' tall, so we lowered it, Had Corbin make that custom seat to lower her another inch and move her closer to the bars. I made custom risers & Handle bars to fit her.
She could ride that thing. The bottom of the foot pegs were worn off from scraping the pavement in the corners.

This bike was fast. It would beat the crap out of my two wheeled Winnebago, even after all of my performance upgrades.
:canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.