Well, the missing C8 finally arrived yesterday. The dealer traced the car to Edmonton and had it shipped via truck to Winnipeg. Going in for Expel wrap and ceramic polish next week. One great looking car, The red one in the background is my AMG GTS.

Attachments

• 2021_C8_3LTZ51.jpg
    2021_C8_3LTZ51.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
Well, the missing C8 finally arrived yesterday. The dealer traced the car to Edmonton and had it shipped via truck to Winnipeg. Going in for Expel wrap and ceramic polish next week. One great looking car, The red one in the background is my AMG GTS.
Nice cars.

I've been on the hunt for a good deal on a GT S or C or R. One of the most underrated cars out there. The steering feel at low and high speeds is something else. The car just feels like it pivots around itself.

Congratulations 👏

So why your C8 was in Edmonton?
Dealer was bewildered. Car went from BG to Toledo, then to Calgary, then to Edmonton and finally to Winnipeg. The why is still a mystery but since I have it now time to more on and simply enjoy it. BTW this car was a present for my wife and she is thrilled which is all that matters!!

And perhaps easier on the cars. My dealer had 3 C8s damaged on the train. Mine was trucked and no damage.
Agreed. That's what I meant. Get the job done properly and faster, it appears, though tracking seems unreliable

Nice cars.

I've been on the hunt for a good deal on a GT S or C or R. One of the most underrated cars out there. The steering feel at low and high speeds is something else. The car just feels like it pivots around itself.
The AMG steering response is definitely designed for track use. When I switch vehicles, say from my F150, it takes a bit of getting used to. I find the C8 not as touchy and I think I prefer that. The C8 ride is quieter and smoother than the GTS which I think is due to the relative position of the seats.

Attachments

• 21 C8 and 16 AMG GTS.jpg
    21 C8 and 16 AMG GTS.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.