I ordered Black with a Black ball, but was wondering how a white ball would look. Does anyone know how much the balls cost, to perhaps order both colours?

For those of you that were a part of the group buy, the shifters are in. I spoke to Steve today and mine has shipped out to me. Looking forward to doing the install..

the install is real easy... do not be afraid. couple hours done. doing a second one probably hour at most :Cheers2:

Attachments

• DGMY9505.JPG
    DGMY9505.JPG
    368.8 KB · Views: 19
61Rat I’m digging the Black /Red ball. I didn’t know that colour was available.
My shifter is still sitting on my bench. I’m trying to get a couple small projects out of the way before I tackle that. I have decided the seats and carpet are coming out at the same time, and the car is going to get the Home Depot insulation treatment too. Then I will be ready for nice weather.

61Rat I’m digging the Black /Red ball. I didn’t know that colour was available.
My shifter is still sitting on my bench. I’m trying to get a couple small projects out of the way before I tackle that. I have decided the seats and carpet are coming out at the same time, and the car is going to get the Home Depot insulation treatment too. Then I will be ready for nice weather.
knob was ebay couple years ago did u check out the number 7 on the knob lol

Caribo, looks great. Get a chance to drive it yet? Any first impressions?
It’s tight and the shift throws are about 1/2 the distance. There is no slop at all. Even at neutral there is very little movement. The shift from 7 back to six can still be goofy. Maybe its just me. It feels solid and really “mechanical”.

It does look good though....It was worth the money.

I'm thinking of ordering an MGW Shifter. I contacted them and the shipping cost was quite high to Canada, not to mention brokerage/duties/taxes etc via UPS. I wanted them to ship via my business account, but they refused.

Seeing as we can't cross the border for the foreseeable future, I'm wondering if there is enough interest that I could try to organize a group buy. Perhaps this could get us a slight discount, and we could consolidate the shipping.

Anyone interested? Not even sure if they'd be open to it, but I can start that dialogue if there is interest.
I'm thinking of ordering an MGW Shifter. I contacted them and the shipping cost was quite high to Canada, not to mention brokerage/duties/taxes etc via UPS. I wanted them to ship via my business account, but they refused.

Seeing as we can't cross the border for the foreseeable future, I'm wondering if there is enough interest that I could try to organize a group buy. Perhaps this could get us a slight discount, and we could consolidate the shipping.

Anyone interested? Not even sure if they'd be open to it, but I can start that dialogue if there is interest.
i would get in on a group buy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.