I was swamped and didn't have time to reach out to MGW for this. Instead, I had some stuff coming from the USA that I'm trying the "Shippsy" service (you ship to a NY, USA address, and they bring it over to Mississauga), so I decided to pull the trigger and order direct from MGW through that service.

I did find a coupon code: MGWPATRIOT saved me 5%

YMMV

I'm thinking of ordering an MGW Shifter. I contacted them and the shipping cost was quite high to Canada, not to mention brokerage/duties/taxes etc via UPS. I wanted them to ship via my business account, but they refused.

Seeing as we can't cross the border for the foreseeable future, I'm wondering if there is enough interest that I could try to organize a group buy. Perhaps this could get us a slight discount, and we could consolidate the shipping.

Anyone interested? Not even sure if they'd be open to it, but I can start that dialogue if there is interest.
I would be interested if we could get a group price

To anyone interested , I texted Steve Eisenburg at Davenport Motorsports.com in Calgary , asked about a group buy, but unfortunately MGW is only a small business so hard to do a group purchase. They have the short shifter in stock for $575 , plus shipping and GST , ....he is ordering flatstick shifters 2nd week of January, so if interested contact Steve and pick a colour of shifter handle and shifter ball and he’ll bring it in-$600 , plus shipping and GST. Seems like a good company to do business with , sent an email on NYs Eve and he texted back on NYs day...Wow!!!

To anyone interested , I texted Steve Eisenburg at Davenport Motorsports.com in Calgary , asked about a group buy, but unfortunately MGW is only a small business so hard to do a group purchase. They have the short shifter in stock for $575 , plus shipping and GST , ....he is ordering flatstick shifters 2nd week of January, so if interested contact Steve and pick a colour of shifter handle and shifter ball and he’ll bring it in-$600 , plus shipping and GST. Seems like a good company to do business with , sent an email on NYs Eve and he texted back on NYs day...Wow!!!
How do I get in touch with Steve to pull the trigger on this?

Google Davenportmotorsports.com (in Calgary,Alberta) , bring up website and scroll down to bottom ‘click’ on ‘contact us’ , who to send inquiries to will appear, drop down to Steve’s name and fill out information needed/required , click away👍...or could do it the old fashioned way and phone during business hours ( I prefer this way) and have human interaction who I’m doing business with👌.

Google Davenportmotorsports.com (in Calgary,Alberta) , bring up website and scroll down to bottom ‘click’ on ‘contact us’ , who to send inquiries to will appear, drop down to Steve’s name and fill out information needed/required , click away👍...or could do it the old fashioned way and phone during business hours ( I prefer this way) and have human interaction who I’m doing business with👌.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.