Sep 21, 2014
York,Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 C5 vert
Wishing everyone here and their families a happy and safe holiday season.

Bill, Laurie & Mason

Attachments

• waxed cars 025.JPG
    waxed cars 025.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 19
Same to you Bill. My best wishes for the season to you and yours and all my friends and the members of CCF.. ......... all I have at the moment is my wax on corvette but after the weekend I will add my significant others Ford as well.... hmmmmm.... seems to becoming typical.... Corvette////// Ford//////

DSCN2214.JPG

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all CCF members. Really appreciate your continued support and participation in the forums. It's been a big year for CCF with the whole transformation. I have no doubt 2016 will be an even more transformative year for us.

Personal bias aside the membership of this forum is by far the most respectful and down to earth I have witnessed (and I've run other large forums). Tech features and the odd spammer aside the thing practically runs itself. It's the best compliment I can think of this early in the morning.

Thank you all.

Nik

My thoughts as well. I have owned a site and now just Admin on two other's and there are days when I am actually at war with some member's. CCF is just an awsum place to come and relax!

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.

Bill

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all CCF members. Really appreciate your continued support and participation in the forums. It's been a big year for CCF with the whole transformation. I have no doubt 2016 will be an even more transformative year for us.

Personal bias aside the membership of this forum is by far the most respectful and down to earth I have witnessed (and I've run other large forums). Tech features and the odd spammer aside the thing practically runs itself. It's the best compliment I can think of this early in the morning.

Thank you all.

Nik
Merry Christmas to you Nik and everyone on the forum. You already know my feelings about the forum, and your personal bias is welcome here because you are correct on all counts. Great people and great forum management. The best compliment I can think of this morning is Kahlua in my coffee...... oh. wait... that's a condiment.... not a compliment..:Cheers2:

Eric

It was Christmas cookie time today at our house. Shortbread, gingerbread and oatmeal chocolate chip today.
Some of these are for Santa.

Bill

Attachments

• christmas cookies 001.JPG
    christmas cookies 001.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 12
  • christmas cookies 002.JPG
    christmas cookies 002.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 12
  • christmas cookies 003.JPG
    christmas cookies 003.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 12
  • christmas cookies 004.JPG
    christmas cookies 004.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 12
  • christmas cookies 005.JPG
    christmas cookies 005.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 12
Merry Christmas to one and all! Over the holidays, I hope everyone has the ability to be with the ones who count in their lives but please remember there are some who are at work while we enjoy ourselves. Please keep these people in your wishes as well.

Merry Chriatmas everyone! I must say this has been one heck of a year! Nik has done an unbelievably outstanding job on the forum transformation, transportation, alteration with great navigation, decoration and awesomation!
Thank you to all the members for an outstanding 2015. Looking forward to a great 2016.

Merry Chriatmas everyone! I must say this has been one heck of a year! Nik has done an unbelievably outstanding job on the forum transformation, transportation, alteration with great navigation, decoration and awesomation!
Thank you to all the members for an outstanding 2015. Looking forward to a great 2016.
thanks to you too Riley for making all this possible mgf --

A very merry Christmas to one and all here at CCF.

Colin.

Just in case anyone is interested, Brenda has a blog which we post a Christmas letter on each year as well as our vette trip re-cap (that some of you may have read in September). Anyhow... If you're interested in a little snapshot of us and our year in brief, here it is. And once again. Merry Christmas to all.

http://hpdsinc.blogspot.ca/2015/12/we-wish-you-merry-christmas.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.