Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
Just want to wish all the CCF Members a very Merry Christmas, or whatever is special that you celebrate with family and friends. Relax and enjoy the day.

Still my favourite Christmas/Corvette pic.

Corvette-Holiday-lead.jpg

To everyone out there in the CCF world, Merry Christmas. Please keep in mind all of those that cannot be home with their families at this time of year. First responders who are there to keep us safe, Nurses, Police officers, Corrections Officers, Firefighters, Military personnel and more I haven't listed.

One of our favourite spots to go during Christmas is Port de Grave to see the fishing vessels all lit up for Christmas.

1703427511351.png

and more I haven't listed.
While not in the same league (no pun intended) our sports teams that keep us entertained throughout the holidays.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and any others my ignorance keeps me from naming!

1703429553150.png

I was going to decorate my boats Fred but after getting all the lights ready, I realized I didn't have any boats so decorated the house and yard a little instead. Drive by people are few out here in the country and they can't see the 1/4 mile through the trees from the road to my house anyway, but we still enjoy the decorations.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Enjoy the holidays and time off work if you are so lucky. And for everyone who does have to work, we thank you for that.

DSCN9979.JPG

I was going to decorate my boats Fred but after getting all the lights ready, I realized I didn't have any boats so decorated the house and yard a little instead. Drive by people are few out here in the country and they can't see the 1/4 mile through the trees from the road to my house anyway, but we still enjoy the decorations.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Enjoy the holidays and time off work if you are so lucky. And for everyone who does have to work, we thank you for that.

View attachment 117978
Griswolds! ;)

View attachment 117978

Beautiful and tasteful.

That first picture reminds my of our first Corvette. It was a 1969 L89 coupe. We were young and it was our only car. To get our tree home I took out the removable rear window, threw a blanket in the rear deck. Wife held the trunk of the tree between the seats so we could get it home. Christmas was a lot of laughs that year.

To everyone on the site, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic driving year in 2024. Yesterday, Christmas eve, my salesman at Cullen texted me to tell me my car has been shipped and that he had my Onstar connected. I check my Chevrolet app and there it is, sitting in Ingersoll. So near yet so far. Stay safe everyone and enjoy your time with family and friends,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.