Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Hey everyone. This is something I've been curious about for quite a while. I admit that there are a lot of members that we hardly ever see logging into the site and that is fine. This forum is here for all whether you visit, offer your point of view and chat it up regularly or not at all. But, that being said, there are a lot of members who do visit the site regularly and are vocal in welcoming new members, offering their knowledge, and just generally making friends and posting tidbits of information and comments on life as a Corvette owner.

Now.... to the question.... This forum gets some great photos posted in the Media section and each month Nik lets us know when we can vote for the picture we like the best.

Why don't we see more members casting a vote for the media picture they like? It's so easy to do (just go to the Media section, look at the picture you want to vote for and mouse click beside that lower right icon that looks like a trophy cup. When you click you will see the vote count go up by 1. Easy! Yes?

Just in case there are some not familiar with the process, here's a picture .... I find it weird that we only see one or two votes posted every month.

Lets see some more votes from the members each month. A lot of us post pictures and we promote others to post pictures so lets show some support of that by voting for them each month. Only takes a second.

Just Sayin'....

And BTW. This is purely an educational tool. I am not promoting that you vote for this picture. Even if it is a sharp looking car and picture!... :rolleyes:

Eric

vote.jpg

Reactions: XFIRE82
good post Rruuff Day. I think many are not aware of what or where the media is and even though they look at the pics they may not know that clicking on the icons below the pic allows you do leave a comment, or a " like " etc. It's not all Corvette in there and I'm guilty too if you want to call it that, for posting a few pics , but a mix of other cars is a change of scenery too. We all like pictures , so post 'em up in there guys and gals and show your vote for ones that catch your eye.

............Riley's Robots , hmmmm, has a good ring to it !!!!!!!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Thanks Michael. And I agree totally. I'm pretty certain that we are not all purists or snobs to the point that we frown on someone posting a nice car that is not a Corvette. Or in my case, pictures of my garage. I do stand to be corrected if applicable though. :p

Thanks @Rruuff Day for the prompts and educational posts. I'm onto Riley's robot army if only they didn't post such splendid deals on Passports and travel documents at 3AM every other morning.
Riley? Passports? I never would have guessed him and I were in the same business....

Passports2.JPG

I guess I have to start getting up earlier to get the good stuff.:D What is that old saying "the early bird catches the worm" or passports or reproduction credit cards. Who knew some folks were missing the good deals.:Banghead:

lol.... Yes Murray. We have to be careful as mid day references to scams and spam could be misinterpreted by our ever diligent Cdn Intelligence Service as a national security breech... lol.... Damn.... Hope they aren't surfing the forum....hahahaha....:Banghead: