BAD-C5

You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Mar 10, 2009
Georgetown
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
Going to see Manny Sunday the 16th, installing the Corsa extreme and the Vararam CAI and Vararam air-bridge, headers won't be in on time so we will have to do that another time.

Looking forward to hearing that new exhaust.

Hopefully the new install will not decrease your fuel mileage too much. Funny how the fun factor and fuel factor are inverses of each other.:D

Can't wait for the pics!

Fuel mileage will not be as good for sure, not worried about that though. Don't drive it enough for that to be a factor.

My mileage didn't change when i did my Vararam and full cat-back. I get the same kms to a tank that i did before the install.

The only reason mileage suffers is because it sounds so much cooler when you put your foot into it that you tend to do it a teeny bit more often! :D

Hope you like your new found tone!

Yes that is correct! I actually would think that mileage could improve with a Vararam and exhaust as they both decrease restriction. The poor mileage comes from the one thing Manny has not been able to mod and that is the driver's right foot! Not sure if that is something to mod but once Manny comes up with something, I would love to see what it is!

Yes with the intake, headers and full exhaust the car will breath much easier
and then if you add a good tune to the mixture you can really make everything
perform to its potential. If you get a tune also you can ask for the fuel trims
in 6th gear to be adjusted for the best fuel economy, they can dial them in
to almost zero. You will be more then happy with your new mods Paul.

Yes that is correct! I actually would think that mileage could improve with a Vararam and exhaust as they both decrease restriction. The poor mileage comes from the one thing Manny has not been able to mod and that is the driver's right foot! Not sure if that is something to mod but once Manny comes up with something, I would love to see what it is!

Any fun thing in life comes with some kind of a cost :rofl:

Yes with the intake, headers and full exhaust the car will breath much easier
and then if you add a good tune to the mixture you can really make everything
perform to its potential. If you get a tune also you can ask for the fuel trims
in 6th gear to be adjusted for the best fuel economy, they can dial them in
to almost zero. You will be more then happy with your new mods Paul.

Thanks Gerg, maybe now they would be able to hear me coming down the street...:D

Looks like the Corsa Extremes are quite the hit . Tico left with a pretty big grin yesterday , after his install .

Thanks for letting me install them on your vette's guys .

Paul you are going to want to drive your vette alot more , once I get this first round of mods done :D

[email protected]

Looks like the Corsa Extremes are quite the hit . Tico left with a pretty big grin yesterday , after his install .

Thanks for letting me install them on your vette's guys .

Paul you are going to want to drive your vette alot more , once I get this first round of mods done :D

[email protected]

Looking forward to it brother, just started her up in the garage and thinking about the new Corsa Extreme... Put a smile on my face.:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.