yes it can, over $12,000 more from 2020 to 2023, and his car is new, if it was used it would cost another $18,000 for the dealer/owner to break even after paying taxes and Lux tax.
Wow. A good friend of mine has a 2022 C8 and he's on the list for a 706. The dealership says it should be here late spring early summer. $200,000 and thats MRSP. They don't charge a dime over because he is a good customer. Not sure if he's going to keep the Stingray or sell it. Luxury tax is going to grab him too. Who ever thought years ago that we would ever hear of a Corvette going for that much money? But then they have been talking about mid engine for as long as I can remember too. LOL. BTW the car is advertised as used with over 6,000 K's on it. If we are Still talking about the white HTC. The red coupe on the same site is ever more ridiculous. I've browsed Platinum for years just looking always found them more expensive.

Last edited:
Wow. A good friend of mine has a 2022 C8 and he's on the list for a 706. The dealership says it should be here late spring early summer. $200,000 and thats MRSP. They don't charge a dime over because he is a good customer. Not sure if he's going to keep the Stingray or sell it. Luxury tax is going to grab him too. Who ever thought years ago that we would ever hear of a Corvette going for that much money? But then they have been talking about mid engine for as long as I can remember too. LOL. BTW the car is advertised as used with over 6,000 K's on it. If we are Still talking about the white HTC. The red coupe on the same site is ever more ridiculous. I've browsed Platinum for years just looking always found them more expensive.
hey, we are talking about a lucky member scoring a brand new 2023 HTC that was ordered by dealership owner who decided not to take delivery.

Cant be that much of a price increase. Still it's used, not new. And it's got a lot less options than I do. Just sayin. Never trust a salesman....or a politician. LOL.
Yes it can. From 2020 to 2023, base price for a coupe is up $10,999. Front lift is up $1685. Z51 is up $3775. 3LT is up $500. Painted calipers up $315. Mag ride up $285.

Last edited:
Ordered mine HTC in dec 2020 just got it in nov. 22 price increase $ 9500.00. The car is listed at 101,000.00 . Friend of mine got HIS 23 HTC loaded a month earlier then mine and paid $ 13,000 more then in 2020

Hey guys, so all good on the finance and everything. Set up my pick up date to March 10-15, depending on the weather. This is what the car looks like.

IMG_3885.JPEG

Anyone have any information on if they used the Tire and Rim protection on their corvette, and what the experience was like. What types of hazards / issues did they cover as i have to decide by tomorrow. Also if anyone has any good / cheap PPF guys in GTA, was looking to ppf at least the front end of the car, maybe the whole car if the price is right.

I bought that warranty but never used it and lost all the money when I sold my 2020 C8. I did however use a similar warranty for my Mercedes and gained far more $-wise than what I paid for it, due to the Mercedes low-profile tires, so did well with that warranty. You need to read the fine print to understand what’s covered and what’s excluded. Most tire/rim warranties won’t replace a tire UNLESS the tire isn’t holding air, nor will they replace a rim unless the rim is completely shot and not holding air. If you encounter monster potholes on your roads and you’re not good dodging them, it’s especially good to have the warranty. IMO. Many will however disagree and say all extra warranties are a waste of money.

Anyone have any information on if they used the Tire and Rim protection on their corvette, and what the experience was like. What types of hazards / issues did they cover as i have to decide by tomorrow. Also if anyone has any good / cheap PPF guys in GTA, was looking to ppf at least the front end of the car, maybe the whole car if the price is right.

There is a guy in Milton, his name is Ryan, his company is called DRVN AUTOWORKS.
He does amazing work!
Lots of very high end cars there.
He put a wrap on the roof of my HTC as well as PPF.
They also just did PPF on my truck.
Great work, good prices.

I didn’t but I’m pretty sure @Murray20c8 has bought it and used it so you can ask him to chime in.
I never bought it, but hazards with low profile wheels are accentuated.
This happened courtesy of a pothole during my first week of ownership. Luckily the region paid for the tire and bent rim.

1677246704064.png

I would decline, and just keep $500-$600 incase i needed to fix a rim or replace a tire
The rim was $1k and the tire was around 500. It can add up, but you could always hit your district if you could prove it was their pothole or loose curb or whatever.
It's insurance, like I always suggest and you never win with insurance. Well, almost never. I should talk, I made out like a bandit when I rolled my Camaro, but that's another story.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread