Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2020 C8 Z51
Province
BC
265C4F15-9D04-4397-B17D-9DEB5D47834A.jpeg
6F6A32C7-8600-463E-AA9C-E6A4AAB23520.jpeg

I also removed the corvette and added the crossed flags to the lower section. Looks clean... ;lowering it and adding the MRR wheels gives it a much more aggressive stance...
A6350EF7-BC75-4D0A-AA9C-7258BD976408.jpeg

Reactions: WE XLR8
C ocho , Can you give me more info on your setup as my car should be here soon built last week and I have a similar setup

- I have the same M755 with a 19 x 9.5 (265) and 20 x 12 (325) are you on stock size?
-Do you have just Z51 (no front lift) did you lower it yourself or dealer ( how many hours charged)
-Did you get a track alignment or any alignment done after were your numbers far off?
-How much drop ( 1 " front and back) any rubbing
Thanks Gilles

Cam can you chime in also for answers to your set up.

I did the MRR 755 on the stock tires. I Sam going to use the Black Tridents with winter tires. I have the z51 with the front lift and dropped the front and rear 1 inch. the dealer did the work for me since it was in there for a leak in the transfer case. They lowered it, put on the new wheels and aligned to factory setting (not track). No rubbing and it sits right... the combination of lowering it and the MRR wheels changes the stance for the better. There is no rubbing at all. It is the way it should come from the factory. If you dont have the front lift and the Z51 package it is very easy to lower the car. If you did do the front lift look at Cicio Performance, they make the parts for the front drop. Total charge for lowering it, installing new wheels and alignment was $472

• Informative
Reactions: Sparro and Gilles27
I did the MRR 755 on the stock tires. I Sam going to use the Black Tridents with winter tires. I have the z51 with the front lift and dropped the front and rear 1 inch. the dealer did the work for me since it was in there for a leak in the transfer case. They lowered it, put on the new wheels and aligned to factory setting (not track). No rubbing and it sits right... the combination of lowering it and the MRR wheels changes the stance for the better. There is no rubbing at all. It is the way it should come from the factory. If you dont have the front lift and the Z51 package it is very easy to lower the car. If you did do the front lift look at Cicio Performance, they make the parts for the front drop. Total charge for lowering it, installing new wheels and alignment was $472
Total charge for lowering it, installing new wheels and alignment was $472 seems reasonable
I have no front lift so I was planning to do it myself

C ocho , Can you give me more info on your setup as my car should be here soon built last week and I have a similar setup

- I have the same M755 with a 19 x 9.5 (265) and 20 x 12 (325) are you on stock size?
-Do you have just Z51 (no front lift) did you lower it yourself or dealer ( how many hours charged)
-Did you get a track alignment or any alignment done after were your numbers far off?
-How much drop ( 1 " front and back) any rubbing
Thanks Gilles

Cam can you chime in also for answers to your set up.
Gilles, I thought you were doing 20/21, not 19/20?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.