I am also looking for a factory set of 4 silver wheels - basic 19" front/20" rear 5-open-spoke Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels - the Standard Ones
Looking for perfect condition ones - with or without rubber . Take offs when your car was delivered to put on your " New Vossen " or whatever would be absolutely perfect for me ... lol

I am also looking for a factory set of 4 silver wheels - basic 19" front/20" rear 5-open-spoke Bright Silver-painted aluminum wheels - the Standard Ones
Looking for perfect condition ones - with or without rubber . Take offs when your car was delivered to put on your " New Vossen " or whatever would be absolutely perfect for me ... lol
There is lots for sale on Kijiji and FB market place.

Hey there. I have got factory rims only just sitting in my garage. You can DM for details. Thanks

I have new unused factory rims from 2021 HTC to sell , message me
I am in central Alberta

If anyones looking and not to hijack Thom's thread but I have my forged MRRs in factory fitment for sale with the Michelin Pilot Sports...

Cams 23 Build.JPG

Reactions: CTRL_CV
Thanks to all who reached out. I picked up 4 - 5 spoke silver staggered of course, with tpms sensors from a great guy in Burlington! Brand new takeoffs, Very happy with purchase! Once I saw the amount of metal flake in them, I decided for now to leave as is. My intention was to send them out for chrome powder coating, but as spare set in the event of damage to the original set to me it made sense to leave as is for now.

Thanks to all who reached out. I picked up 4 - 5 spoke silver staggered of course, with tpms sensors from a great guy in Burlington! Brand new takeoffs, Very happy with purchase! Once I saw the amount of metal flake in them, I decided for now to leave as is. My intention was to send them out for chrome powder coating, but as spare set in the event of damage to the original set to me it made sense to leave as is for now.
What did you end up paying and is that just the rims or with all season tires too?

I just bought the 4 staggered wheels with tpms sensors installed and came with centre caps and boxes. I paid fair market value. Asking me $ amount truly is between myself and the seller. Both parties were happy in the end. There is no benchmark that I know of for something like this. If your selling wheels and not getting any takers then just maybe your priced too high? I have them tucked away if ever I need one, two, three or four .... lol

Last edited:
Not sure why the price of these is such a secret, however I went to kijiji and price range is from $600 to $2000 so would be nice to know what people actually pay.

I just bought the 4 staggered wheels with tpms sensors installed and came with centre caps and boxes. I paid fair market value. Asking me $ amount truly is between myself and the seller. Both parties were happy in the end. There is no benchmark that I know of for something like this. If your selling wheels and not getting any takers then just maybe your priced too high? I have them tucked away if ever I need one, two, three or four .... lol
I also upgraded my wheels straight from delivery

Even though the silver stock wheels are would never be my first choice, they are absolutely mint as i only put them on in late october and let the Vette sit on them over the winter .

I dont care for those wheels much ... but would never part with them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.