Nov 14, 2011
Jarvis Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1988 Convertable
What a great day out there today. What better way to spend it than getting up early cleaning up the car and heading out to Collingwood and the Wasaga Beach Corvette Club's Spring Fling. Thought I may have run into a couple of you guys there, but no luck.

It was a mighty nice turn out I would think. Approximately 80 cars there. One C1, 5 or 6 C2, also 5 or 6 C3, about a dozen or so C4, and lots of C5 and C6. I even saw one that Manny has had his hands on. Sorry Manny, I forget the guys name, but it was a really nice blue turbo charged 2005 C6, blue with Betty Boop painted under the hood. Had to be your work, so I asked, and he confirmed it.

Anyway, sorry I didn't see any of you there. It was a great way to put a few miles on my car and enjoy the weather.....Oh and by the way.. I won the C4 category...see the picture to follow.

Click thumb nail for full size picture:

Thanks; Funny I remember seeing your license plate, but it just didn't click in at the time. Next time I'll know better.

Dang that would have been a good meet. Like you said Brain -- next time for sure. Would have been quite a few there who we know.

Don't be shy about a reminder. I've been busy with Sid lately and forgot all about it.

Cheers,
Colin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.