Funny you should ask. I just ordered mine yesterday from Pamela at Ontario Corvette Corral.
519-928-5585
Pamela Moroney <[email protected]>

Read about her on this site.

I can't speak regarding the price, but I wanted custom mats.. double logo + trim, and Pamela deals with several U.S. sites.
I configured myself via LLoyd's site...and gave her the info.
She was really easy to deal with.... helpful and knowledgeable....

Eagerly awaiting delivery.

I bought mine from FloormatsnMore . They occasionally have sales giving 10% off and free shipping ( at least in the US ). I've also bought 5 sets of weather tech through them.

Only had a problem once and it was a factory issue, and they did everything they could to help me out and it all worked out in the end.

My advantage is that I plan all my deliveries to happen while I'm at my house in Florida thereby avoiding the hassle of cross border.

My advantage is that I plan all my deliveries to happen while I'm at my house in Florida thereby avoiding the hassle of cross border.

Smack what is the date again of the February 2016 Corvette Forum meeting at your place in Florida? Want to mark it off in the calendar. Is the meeting two weeks or three this time? :Biggrin: :Cheers2:

Smack what is the date again of the February 2016 Corvette Forum meeting at your place in Florida? Want to mark it off in the calendar. Is the meeting two weeks or three this time? :Biggrin: :Cheers2:

Actually I have renters in the winter who rent it for 4 months Dec-Apr, which pays all my expenses for the year. Heading down in 3 weeks, for 7 weeks so any time in July works!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.