View attachment 7348 No Corvette driving today!
I brought out the fun toy though. It needs nitrous.
This stuff should all be gone by May.

Graham

lol... I would hope it's gone by May Graham.... You need a blower with a heated cab.... And if you go that route, you may as well get one that will blow your snow over to Surrey.... :Biggrin:

snow.gif

Well, last year was a perfect example of how things typically work. I tried on the Friday to call my insurance company, but it just didn't work. Hopefully this year I can do it sooner to be able to bring the Vette to Ponoka. First I need it to warm up a bit so that I can put it back together. lol.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Would not really call that snow you have in Langley there. As of yesterday with all the snow and wind here just 30kms east of Chilliwack we have four and a half foot drifts from the front door to the side door of the garage. And the same in the back and in front of the barn. Can't even get the daily driver out of the driveway.
Al..

Darn I can not play this game ... In Calgary there is no calendar to open our season ... we blindly throw a dart as season opens when the City sweeps up the boulders that they drop on the roads in the winter ... Argh ... and I would not think my being impatient and sunday-driving a mere block to 7-Eleven and back for a fuel top-up and pop would count eh!

Last edited:
Geepers that is a lot of snow! Not much for snow here but we still have 2 months of winter left.
Hmmmm. For Saskatoon I'll guess April 21st!
Not us Riley.... Groundhog came out on the 2nd......saw his shadow.... and before he could get down his hole for 6 more weeks of winter, someone shot him.... not sayin' any names but someone here with a Corvette is pushing for an early spring.... hehe... :rolleyes:

New C5er Holy Crap Batman ....

I have a new snowblower I haven't even fired up this year .....
If you need I will send it ...
My Toys in the garage would be laying on their roofs if they saw all that snow ... lol .

Well, I don't really consider it to be a win, but today, March 24th, I cracked the garage and peeled the cover off the Trans Am so that I could follow the flat deck carrying the Trailblazer into town. Like it or not, the TA is my new daily. When it snows tomorrow, you know whose fault it is. >:\

I'm really hoping for an early spring, so hoping for April 8th!

Well the wife called in a panic saying they are going to power wash the entire garage over the next few nights. So I HAD to run down and get the vette out of storage and bring her home today.

Damn, did it felt so good to be behind the wheel again. My Spring has sprung.

But outings will be few and far between until the real spring has arrived.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.