Mar 14, 2014
Hamilton
VetteCoins
Car
2008-Z06/2002/1974
Ok all you Corvette Experts .....
Lets play You Called It Right Game ....
Lets see you pick a Month & Date ....
When you will bring your toy out for the 2017 Corvette Season ....

So this must be a provincial division game Bucks... Lots of members in Ontario and BC are saying 'last week' already..lol..... Vancouver especially as they may not see snow again now until 2021. But I will play, as here in Alberta the Corvettes stay in the garage until the true season is upon us. Whether we get a day that the sun shines and it warms up to -30 or not, we do not give in and go for a ride... So in Central Alberta, I am saying April 30th... Woohoo... only 3 more months....

Hmmm.. I had my "old car", my Camaro out last year very late March due to the early spring. I am calling for another early spring because... well, I want it to be :meme:
So I am going to say... April 8th..
:blowcelebrate:

Well it will be March 20th, 2017 ....
Because I will be bring back a 2007 from Florida .... lol .
The others that are in my garage will be out ...
April 17th ...

Well it will be March 20th, 2017 ....
Because I will be bring back a 2007 from Florida .... lol .
The others that are in my garage will be out ...
April 17th ...
hmmm.... with a 3rd, a 5th, and a 6th gen in your stable now, I'd have thought if you had room and inclination for another, you might consider a C2 or a C4.... Just for variety of course.. :rolleyes:

Hey Rruuff Day I am looking for a C2 Road Touring Style Corvette .....
Love the old classic style with the modern technology ....
The perfect fit
Black Background.jpg
for the family ... lol .

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hey Bucks.... You definitely have the right idea.... I was uncontrollably drooling watching those resto-mod mid 60's with the LS3 engines go through Barrett Jackson... I'll keep my eye open around here.... On another note. That is a sweet collection. I'm in love with your C3... she looks like a Pit Bull on steroids... what a stance.... Great mods :thumbs:...Talk about drooling here....:drool1:

IMG_0120.JPG
Well..
I'm certainly not bringing them out today!!!
We are getting snow again..! It's February for gosh sakes!
Corvettes are tucked away... the #24 Monte ain't moving either.
We did get a new winter daily a couple of weeks ago, Equinox AWD.
That may be the vehicle for the next few days.

Graham

Better get your own Latte/cappuccino machine Graham.... This could make popping down to the local coffee bistro problematic.... Hey.... You could go into business supplying your neighbours with their flavored coffees and Tai Chi or Chi Tea or whatever the heck it is..... Hey.... maybe the next time I come to your place for a visit, I'll have to stand in line...:rolleyes:

May 20th. Maybe. I didn't look at the calendar to see when May Long weekend is but guaranteed, it will snow. I usually wait until after the street sweepers have been around to clean things up a bit.

May 20th. Maybe. I didn't look at the calendar to see when May Long weekend is but guaranteed, it will snow. I usually wait until after the street sweepers have been around to clean things up a bit.

Ouch. That means no Corvette at the Ponoka meet and greet for you again this year....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.